Verb Network Strengthening Treatment (VNeST)
Unfortunately, a lot of treatment targeting anomia or word-finding deficits, has a poor generalization to untrained words and improving word-finding at the sentence level. Verb Network Strengthening Treatment (VNeST) has been shown to improve generalization to untrained words. This therapy intervention will explain what VNeST is, who the best candidates are, and steps for completion including adjustments and cueing that can be provided. A template and an example list of target verbs will also be provided.
Full access PDF is $8. Once purchased, you may save to your computer and print as many times as needed for your clinical practice.
MIX & MATCH, BUNDLE & SAVE: All Full-Access PDFs are discounted when you bundle:
- 1 for $8
- 2 for $12 ($6 each)
- 3 for $15 ($5 each)
Discount applied automatically at checkout.
If you purchase 3 color copies, 3 printed color copies will be delivered to your mailbox. Does not include access to PDF file.
Tech specs: Digital download. 4 pages. 8.5 x 11 inches. PDF format. 13.5 MB.
Please note that PDFs are not easily opened, saved, or manipulated on phones or tablets. We recommend only downloading on a computer after purchase. Digital download links will be available after payment on checkout page and in your order confirmation via email. You will have 5 download attempts over 1 month to access the file. Only the purchaser may access and use the file for their own clinical practice.
It is ok to:
- Share a printed copy of this resource with a patient/client, their family members and friends, and non-SLP/OT/PT related staff such as nursing, home healthcare providers, physicians, CNAs, social services, dietitians, activities teams, teachers, caregivers, etc.
- To digitally share the file via online, secure, HIPAA-compliant teletherapy software platforms to any of the people listed in the above point in the context of teletherapy.
It is not ok to:
- Share any digital copy with clients outside of the context of teletherapy.
- Store these files in any publicly accessible online storage system, such as a shared Google drive or other online storage service.
- To share these files with other SLP/OT/PT related colleagues or friends. Please refer, don’t share.