Resource Roadmap Show – PT – #04
Presented by Shweta Subramani, PT, MHS, CLT, Ross Eckstein, DPT, OCS, and Troy Adam, DPT
Course DescriptionThis course covers how to use the following resources from the Therapy Insights library: What is Psoriatic Arthritis?, Sleeping Positions for People with Spinal Pain, Carpal Anatomy and Diagnostic Resource for Clinicians, What is Huntington’s Disease?, Should I Use Hot or Cold?
Meet Your Presenter
- This course has been Approved by CERS, an Approval Agency for the California Board of Physical Therapy. CERS Course Approval #: 23-51138-1.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe how to use the resource: What Is Psoriatic Arthritis?
- Describe how to use the resource: Sleeping Positions for People with Spinal Pain.
- Describe how to use the resource: Carpal Anatomy and Diagnostic Resource for Clinicians.
- Describe how to use the resource: What Is Huntington’s Disease?
- Describe how to use the resource: Should I Use Hot or Cold?
- 0:00 - Welcome + overview of resources
- 0:45 - Case study: 40, female, R Cervical radiculopathy
- 0:55 - Quiz
- 1:00 - End course
Information is geared to practitioners with little or no knowledge of the subject matter. Focus is on providing general introductory information.
Live Course Information
Recorded Course Information
Instructor Financial Disclosures
- Presenters are being paid by Therapy Insights to present this content.
- Product disclosure: This course focuses on Therapy Insights printable resources.
Instructor Non-financial Disclosures
Certificates of Completion
Refunds & Cancellation
Please see our full refund and cancellation policies here.