Resource Roadmap Show – PT – #03
Presented by Shweta Subramani, PT, MHS, CLT, Ross Eckstein, DPT, OCS, and Troy Adam, DPT
Course DescriptionThis course covers how to use the following resources from the Therapy Insights library: Should I Get a Meniscectomy?, Minimizing the Concurrent Training Interference Effect, High Intensity Gait Training After Neurologic Condition, How To Perform an Oculomotor Examination, and What is Heterotropic Ossification?
Meet Your Presenter
- This course has been Approved by CERS, an Approval Agency for the California Board of Physical Therapy. CERS Course Approval #: 23-51137-1.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe how to use the resource: Should I Get a Meniscectomy?
- Describe how to use the resource: Minimizing the Concurrent Training Interference Effect.
- Describe how to use the resource: High Intensity Gait Training After Neurologic Condition.
- Describe how to use the resource: How to Perform an Oculomotor Examination.
- Describe how to use the resource: What is Heterotropic Ossification?
- 0:00 - Welcome + overview of resources
- 0:45 - Case study: 50, female, R posterior canal Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV)
- 0:55 - Quiz
- 1:00 - End course
Information is geared to practitioners with little or no knowledge of the subject matter. Focus is on providing general introductory information.
Live Course Information
Recorded Course Information
Instructor Financial Disclosures
- Presenters are being paid by Therapy Insights to present this content.
- Product disclosure: This course focuses on Therapy Insights printable resources.
Instructor Non-financial Disclosures
Certificates of Completion
Refunds & Cancellation
Please see our full refund and cancellation policies here.