Presented by Ziya "Z" Altug, PT, DPT, MS, OCS
Course DescriptionThis course is for rehab clinicians wanting to understand the causes of constipation and analyze the various therapeutic considerations. The course reviews a practical case to illustrate therapeutic strategies.
Meet Your Presenter
- This course has been Approved by CERS, an Approval Agency for the California Board of Physical Therapy. CERS Course Approval #: 22-50791-1.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Cite the incidence and prevalence of constipation.
- Identify the causes of constipation.
- Review basic assessment strategies.
- Analyze various therapy considerations.
- Apply a basic case study to understand selected treatment strategies.
- 0:00 - Introduction facts and causes of constipation
- 0:10 - Clinical assessment strategies
- 0:25 - Therapeutic interventions
- 0:40 - Case study
- 0:50 - Q/A
- 1:00 - End course + quiz
Information is geared to practitioners with a general working knowledge of current practice trends and literature related to the subject matter. Focus is on increasing understanding and competent application of the subject matter.
Live Course Information
Recorded Course Information
Instructor Financial Disclosures
- Presenter is being paid by Therapy Insights to prepare and present this course.
- Presenter works for a home PT agency.
- Presenter is a speaker for other continuing education programs such as Physioplus.
- Presenter has published the book Integrative Healing in 2018.
- Presenter holds intellectual property rights on the content being presented in this course in the form of a case study on the topic published in PT magazine.
Instructor Non-financial Disclosures
- Presenter is a member of American College of Lifestyle Medicine.
Certificates of Completion
Refunds & Cancellation
Please see our full refund and cancellation policies here.