Articulation Progress Chart for Speech Therapy
Articulation Progress Chart for Speech Therapy: Sound, Word, Phrase, Sentence, Paragraph, and Conversation. Students can track progress in speech therapy.
Imagine being told that you are going to be taken outside and asked to run. Imagine not being told how long or how far you will have to run. "Just run until we tell you to stop," they tell you.
Sometimes I think this is how kids in articulation/phonological therapy feel. Do they have any idea if they're getting close? Or how much further they have to go?
Print this out and show them exactly where they are on the chart. Show them how far they have to go. Tell them what they need to do to get there. Give them the opportunities to reach those heights. Give them a parameter around what they are learning. Without a goal, there is nowhere to aim.
Part of Bundle of Pediatric Phonology.
Full access PDF is $8. Once purchased, you may save to your computer and print as many times as needed for your clinical practice.
MIX & MATCH, BUNDLE & SAVE: All Full-Access PDFs are discounted when you bundle:
- 1 for $8
- 2 for $12 ($6 each)
- 3 for $15 ($5 each)
Discount applied automatically at checkout.
If you purchase 20 color copies, 20 printed color copies will be delivered to your mailbox. Does not include access to PDF file.
Please note that PDFs are not easily opened, saved, or manipulated on phones or tablets. We recommend only downloading on a computer after purchase. Digital download links will be available after payment on the checkout page and in your order confirmation via email. You will have 5 download attempts over 1 month to access the file. Only the purchaser may access and use the file for their own clinical practice.
It is ok to:
- Share a printed copy of this resource with a patient/client, their family members and friends, and non-SLP/OT/PT related staff such as nursing, home healthcare providers, physicians, CNAs, social services, dietitians, activities teams, teachers, caregivers, etc.
- Digitally share the file via online, secure, HIPAA-compliant teletherapy software platforms to any of the people listed in the above point in the context of teletherapy.
It is not ok to:
- Share any digital copy with clients outside of the context of teletherapy.
- Store these files in any publicly accessible online storage system, such as a shared Google drive or other online storage service.
- To share these files with other SLP/OT/PT related colleagues or friends. Please refer, don’t share.
TECH SPECS: Digital download (5.9 MB). JPG format. 11x8.5 inches. High resolution (300 dpi).