Become a Mentor Application
Who should become a mentor: Any SLP, OT, OTA, PT, or PTA with clinical experience and expertise who has a passion for teaching, life-long learning, and can create a safe space in which to help a fellow clinician learn and grow.
We’re so glad you want to join our directory of mentors! Your one-time $10 fee helps us cover the cost of maintaining the directory. It’s also a small demonstration that you’re serious about becoming a mentor!
There is a one-time fee of $10 to advertise yourself as a mentor on this site. Your one-time $10 fee helps to cover Therapy Insight’s cost to facilitate the mentor-to-mentee directory and gives the mentor access to the following exclusive content:
- individualized profile listing
- mentor dashboard
- mentor guides
- sample contracts
- sample pricing structures
- structured mentoring session ideas
Further guidance and ideas can be found in the mentor dashboard once your profile is active.
What to expect:
- After paying your $10 fee, you will receive an email (double check your spam filter if you don’t see it within an hour!) with a link to fill out your information, including head shot, bio, areas of expertise, teaching philosophy, hourly rate, and photo of your license.
- Once we receive this information, we will process your application within one week. We will notify you if your application has been accepted and your profile created.
We do not provide refunds for denied applications. Applications are denied for the following reasons: Any perceived connotation of racism, sexism, homophobia, xenophobia, or other discriminatory behavior or beliefs; lack of verification of your current state and national licenses (as evidenced by photos of your licenses, including license numbers, full name, and expiration date).
Therapy Insights maintains the right to remove your profile at any time based on our own evidence and determination of violating any of these rules:
- Racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, or any other discriminatory behavior or beliefs.
- A clear record and pattern of abuse of privilege in the role of mentor.
- Violation or expiration of any state or national license related to your professional work.