Therapy Fix - SLP Adult Rehab Edition - Monthly Subscription
Therapy Fix is a subscription box for medical/clinical speech-language pathologists working with adults in rehabilitation settings. Every month, we present a selection of ideas we would like to produce for clinicians. Subscribers vote for which content they would like to see come to life. We then research, develop, design, print, and ship these materials directly to our subscribers so they can save time and change lives in the midst of their chaotic, busy, and demanding jobs.
- This is a monthly subscription box. It costs $25 and ships with over $50 of printed materials along with a unique digital access code to download the PDFs.
- Your card will automatically be charged on the 25th of each month. You can cancel monthly subscriptions at anytime.
- The material included in Therapy Fix is always new every month. Nothing in the store right now will ever be included in a future Therapy Fix.
- All Therapy Fix subscribers receive 20% off all products in the Therapy Insights store. (Excludes subscriptions).
- Therapy Fix subscribers receive additional discounts on sale items.
- Cards are charged on the 25th of each month for the following month's fix in order to ensure that fixes are delivered by the 1st of the month
If you'd like to save 10% and subscribe annually, check out the Therapy Fix Annual Subscription.
- Therapy Fix ships just before the next month. If you sign up on or before the 25th of the month, you will start with that month's fix. If you sign up after the 25th of the month, you will start with the next month's fix.
- Is it worth it? See what clinicians have to say about Therapy Fix.
Every Therapy Fix includes the following. A printed copy arrives in the mail along with a unique digital download code to access all PDFs and print as many times as you need for your clinical practice.
Three Session Materials
- Bored of using the same materials over and over and over? Therapy Fix comes with three brand new therapy tasks every month. These tasks are designed to be real-world, functional, relatable, and engaging for you and your patients. We believe in helping you optimize the time you and your patients have together with strong materials that help everyone reach their goals. Subscribers select from a range of ideas and the most popular concepts are produced and included in the next Therapy Fix.
- Inservice presentations given by therapists improve communication, collaboration, and patient care. Finding the time to design and develop these presentations and meet productivity expectations is very challenging. Every month, we send out a new gorgeously designed set of slides centered around a topic of importance to patient care in medical settings. These slides are designed to save therapists time and to communicate the most relevant, recent, and engaging information for healthcare professionals working with SLPs. As always, subscribers will have the chance to vote on which presentation topics are developed from month to month.
- * Please note that presentations and group therapy materials will alternate each month. Jan/Mar/May/July/Sep/Nov will include a presentation. All other months will include a Group Therapy Material (see below).
One Group Therapy Material
- Groups can be a powerful and interactive format to spark recovery and boost engagement. Our materials are targeted towards support groups as well as inpatient/outpatient groups. The materials provide the structure and format to spark interaction, discussion, and collaboration. Subscribers will have a chance to vote on which material is produced from month to month.
One Clinical Anatomy Card
- Walking into a patient’s room and greeting them with a test- whether it’s laryngeal, neurological, or lingual, can be intimidating. Our clinical anatomy cards are designed to help break down esoteric concepts. Draw on them. Write on them. Study them together. Then leave them with your patient. Health literacy begins with understanding how our bodies work and the choices we can make to optimize our own health. These clinical anatomy cards spark this conversation and are a unique, accessible, and tangible explanation of why you came into the room in the first place. Each month ships with a new design and 5 copies.
Two Article Snapshots
- It can be tough keeping up with the latest research. (Just whatever you do, don’t get it from Facebook). Especially since many published articles are locked behind paywalls that don’t exactly fit in your clinical materials budget. Each month, we ship out two article snapshots giving an overview of two landmark journal articles related to speech, language, voice, dysphagia, and cognitive-linguistics.
Low Visibility and Memory Impairment Calendars
- What day is it? Where are we? When is your next appointment? Our calendars are a classic therapy tool, and there's no way we're getting rid of them. We are, however, bringing back the one-page-per-week format (yay! More room to write). For those of you new to Therapy Fix, we're talking about a large print monthly calendar that's visible from across the room and a weekly calendar that helps patients with memory impairments organize their schedules.
Stickers and quotes
- Fun speech-language pathology stickers. Motivational quotes. We're definitely keeping these around. :) Let us know what you'd like to see next.
Can I cancel anytime?
- Monthly subscriptions can be canceled any time for any reason. Annual subscriptions can be canceled at the end of the year.
What's the difference between a print+digital subscription vs a digital subscription?
- Print+Digital editions arrive with a printed copy each month as well as a unique digital download code to access all of the PDFs. Digital editions arrive in a small envelope in the mail with a printed preview of the fix as well as the unique digital download code to access the PDFs. Both editions come with an email of your unique digital download code each month.
Can I print the pages as many times as I need?
- Yes, there is no limit to the number of prints as long as they are for your own clinical practice. Hand them out to patients freely, but please do not share with colleagues. Please refer them to our website so that we can continue to support fantastic, evidence-based, well-designed resources.
How soon will I have access to the materials after I subscribe?
- All orders are processed within 24 hours. Your first code will come via USPS. If you need the code sooner, please just let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will hook you up.
Do you take requests for content?
- Yes! We love to produce exactly what you need. Let us know at email@example.com.
Does Therapy Fix ever go on sale? Is there a coupon code I can use?
- Our only sale on Therapy Fix is on Black Friday, when you can snag an annual subscription for only $250.
It's not January. When can I start an annual subscription?
- Any time.