Therapy Fix Throwback: December 2018 Re-Print
Limited time pre-order. Available until 10AM mountain time, Thursday, November 14, 2019. Ships Nov 25, 2019.
Purchase includes instant download link + printed copy in the mail, including the sticker of the month. Ships November 25, 2019.
Current Therapy Fix subscribers, use code TANTAN at checkout to reduce your total to $24.
Does not include monthly quote or calendars.
The November 2018 Adult Rehab SLP Therapy Fix includes:
- Speech/Language/Voice Materials
- Dysphagia Materials
- Handout: Sialorrhea (drooling)
- Task: Nutrition-packed Smoothies for People with Dysphagia
- Resource: Eating and Drinking Strategies for People with Dementia
- Cognitive-Linguistic Materials
- Handout: Stroke
- Task: Floor Plan Task (Visual processing in 2D and 3D)
- Resource: Apps to Increase Independence After a Brain Injury
- Article Snapshots (exclusive to Therapy Fix, not for individual purchase, not pictured)
- Assessment and management of apraxic agraphia (2015)
- The management of drooling in adults with neurological conditions (2012)
- The relationship of orientation to to physical aggression and compliance (2003)
- Other Materials
- Sticker of the month (Featuring L vs R side brain injury terms)
TECH SPECS: Digital download, zipped file (198.4 MB). PDF formats. This is a large zipped file. Must be opened on computer, not mobile device like iPhone or iPad. Mobile operating systems cannot handle zipped files or PDFs very well at this time.