Therapy Fix - SLP Pediatric Edition - Monthly Subscription
Therapy Fix is a subscription box for pediatric speech-language pathologists working with children in rehabilitation settings. Every month, we present a selection of ideas we would like to produce for clinicians. Subscribers vote for which content they would like to see come to life. We then research, develop, design, print, and ship these materials directly to our subscribers so they can save time and change lives in the midst of their chaotic, busy, and demanding jobs.
- This is a monthly subscription box. Your card will automatically be charged on the 25th of each month and a new Therapy Fix packet shipped by the 1st of the month. You can cancel monthly subscriptions at anytime.
- The material included in Therapy Fix is always new every month. Nothing in the store right now will ever be included in a future Therapy Fix.
- You are able to download PDF versions of the materials included in Therapy Fix each month.
- All Therapy Fix subscribers receive 20% off all products in the Therapy Insights store. (Excludes subscriptions).
- If you'd like to save 10% and subscribe annually, check out the Therapy Fix Annual Subscription.
- Therapy Fix ships just before the next month. If you sign up on or before the 25th of the month, you will start with that month's fix. If you sign up after the 25th of the month, you will start with the next month's fix.
- Is it worth it? See what clinicians have to say about Therapy Fix.
- If you work with both pediatrics and adults, you can sign up for both editions of Therapy Fix for $5 off.
Every Therapy Fix includes the following. A printed copy arrives in the mail along with a unique digital download code to access all PDFs and print as many times as you need for your clinical practice.
- 5 new printed resources (see below for more information)
- Digital access to these new resources (PDF format)
- 11x17 poster
- 1 Article Snapshots
- 1 real book
- 1 surprise bonus (anything flat and fun that we can fit into the envelope!)
Each Therapy Fix includes 5 new resources that may fall into these categories:
Parent/Caregiver/Staff Education Handouts
- Our education handouts are designed to decrease the cognitive burden by giving parents, caregivers, and staff a chance to visually review important information that you share. We all learn better when information is presented visually. In addition, these patient education handouts frequently spark curiosity and conversation, ultimately turbo-charging your education sessions.
- Bored of using the same materials over and over and over? Therapy Fix comes with brand new therapy tasks every month. We believe in helping you optimize the time you and your patients have together with strong materials that help everyone reach their goals. Subscribers select from a range of ideas and the most popular concepts are produced and included in the next Therapy Fix.
- Our mission at Therapy Insights is to help you save time and change lives. To that end, we create clinical resources that help direct treatment plans. These resources range from quick informal evaluations, clinical triage guides, staff communication forms, checklists, and more.
Presentation Slide Decks
- Inservice presentations given by therapists improve communication, collaboration, and patient care. Finding the time to design and develop these presentations and meet productivity expectations is very challenging. We send out a new gorgeously designed set of slides centered around a topic of importance to patient care in medical settings. These slides are designed to save therapists time and to communicate the most relevant, recent, and engaging information for professionals working with SLPs. As always, subscribers will have the chance to vote on which presentation topics are developed from month to month.
- Also includes a pre-quiz PDF so that you can establish the learning needs of each unique audience.
Group Therapy Materials
- Groups can be a powerful and interactive format to spark new learning and boost engagement. Subscribers will have a chance to vote on which material is produced from month to month.
Each Therapy Fix also includes these resources each month:
Book + Materials
- Each month ships with a real book + a Literacy Pack that pairs with the book and includes activities that cover rhyming, phonemic awareness, spelling, vocabulary, narrative/plot flow, and comprehension questions
- It can be tough keeping up with the latest research. (Just whatever you do, don’t get it from Facebook ;). Especially since many published articles are locked behind paywalls that don’t exactly fit in your clinical materials budget. Each month, we ship out two article snapshots giving an overview of two landmark journal articles related to speech, language, voice, dysphagia, and cognitive-linguistics.
Can I cancel anytime?
- Monthly subscriptions can be canceled any time for any reason. Annual subscriptions can be canceled at the end of the year.
What's the difference between Therapy Fix and the Access Pass?
- Therapy Fix ships with printed copies of all new materials that we develop each month. This is a good fit for you if you do not have access to a color printer.
- The Access Pass is our all-digital subscription that credits your account each month so that you can download 5 PDFs. It also includes access to our monthly live ASHA CEUs and an online searchable database of all of our Article Snapshots.
Can I print the pages as many times as I need?
- Yes, there is no limit to the number of prints as long as they are for your own clinical practice. Hand them out to patients freely, but please do not share with colleagues. Please refer them to our website so that we can continue to support fantastic, evidence-based, well-designed resources.
How soon will I have access to the materials after I subscribe?
- All orders are processed within 24 hours. Once you are subscribed, you can immediately access the digital materials for the month. Here is a super quick video tutorial on how to access the files.
Do you take requests for content?
- Yes! We love to produce exactly what you need. Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does Therapy Fix ever go on sale? Is there a coupon code I can use?
- Our only sale on Therapy Fix is on Black Friday, when you can snag an annual subscription for only $250. You can stack an annual subscription onto an already existing subscription.
It's not January. When can I start an annual subscription?
- Any time. Your annual subscription will run for 12 months from the time that you sign up.