Med/Rehab Speech-Language Pathology Therapy Fix No. 9 (Released Sep 2018)
Therapy Fix is a monthly subscription of patient education handouts, structured interventions, clinical resources and more, designed to help speech-language pathologists save time and change lives. Previous editions of Therapy Fix are available. Note that current Therapy Fix subscribers receive big discounts. You can learn more about Therapy Fix and subscribe here.
Current Therapy Fix subscribers: If you were subscribed as of September 2018, use your unique digital download code at checkout to reduce your total to $0. Can't find your code? Email us and we will hook you up.
If you are not a current Therapy Fix subscriber, you can still access this edition of the Med/Rehab Speech-Language Pathology Therapy Fix. Choose between the following two options:
Print+Digital: Receive a full printed copy in your mailbox as well as an instant digital download link delivered to your email.
- Current subscribers: $35 (Use code TXFIX at checkout. Must be logged in and a current Therapy Fix subscriber for code to work.)
- Non-subscribers: $50
Digital: Get instant digital access to all files included in this fix.
- Current subscribers: $25 (Use code TXFIX at checkout. Must be logged in and a current Therapy Fix subscriber for code to work.)
- Non-subscribers: $40
You can also purchase individual products by clicking on the links below. Please note that not all products in each Therapy Fix are available for individual purchase.
The Med SLP Therapy Fix No. 9 contains the following:
- Cognitive-Linguistic Materials
- Handout: Memory Strategies
- Task: Card Sorting (to address attention, processing speed, and working memory)
- Resource: Bath Salts and Cognition
- Dysphagia Materials
- Handout: Alternative Nutrition and Hydration Decision Making
- Task: Visualizing the hypoglossal nerve
- Resource: Dysphagia statistics
- Speech/Language/Voice Materials
- Handout: How We Create Voice and Speech
- Task: Circumlaryngeal Manual Therapy (CMT) and Muscle Tension Dysphonia (MTD)
- Resource: Staff communication form to articulate impairments and strategies for people with communication disorders
- Article Snapshots (exclusive to Therapy Fix, not for individual purchase)
- Does the Clock Drawing Test Have Focal Neuroanatomical Correlates?
- Optimal treatment of laryngopharyngeal reflux disease
- Botulinum Toxin in Management of Synkinesis in Patients With Unilateral and Bilateral Vocal Fold Paralysis
TECH SPECS: Digital download, zipped file (90.5 MB). PDF formats. Must be opened on computer, not mobile device like iPhone or iPad.