Physical Therapy Fix No. 4 (Released Sep 2019)
Therapy Fix is a monthly subscription of patient education handouts, structured interventions, clinical resources and more, designed to help speech-language pathologists save time and change lives. Previous editions of Therapy Fix are available. Note that current Therapy Fix subscribers receive big discounts. You can learn more about Therapy Fix and subscribe here.
Current Therapy Fix subscribers: If you were subscribed as of September 2019, use your unique digital download code at checkout to reduce your total to $0. Can't find your code? Email us and we will hook you up.
If you are not a current Therapy Fix subscriber, you can still access this edition of the Physical Therapy Fix. Choose between the following two options:
Print+Digital: Receive a full printed copy in your mailbox as well as an instant digital download link delivered to your email.
- Current subscribers: $35 (Use code TXFIX at checkout. Must be logged in and a current Therapy Fix subscriber for code to work.)
- Non-subscribers: $50
Digital: Get instant digital access to all files included in this fix.
- Current subscribers: $25 (Use code TXFIX at checkout. Must be logged in and a current Therapy Fix subscriber for code to work.)
- Non-subscribers: $40
You can also purchase individual products by clicking on the links below. Please note that not all products in each Therapy Fix are available for individual purchase.
The Physical Therapy Fix No. 4 contains the following:
- Neuro Materials
- Handout: Dual Tasking
- Intervention: Dual Tasking Activities
- Resource: Assessing and Documenting Dual Tasking
- Ortho Materials
- Clinical Materials
- Handout: Acceptance and Commitment Therapy
- Intervention: Body Scanning Meditation for Persistent Pain
- Resource: Acceptance and Commitment Therapy for Clinicians
- Clinical Anatomy Cards
- 5 copies of Hip and Pelvic Girdle Clinical Anatomy Cards
print+digital edition only
- Article Snapshots (exclusive to Therapy Fix, not for individual purchase)
- Training Dual Tasks together or Apart in Parkinson’s Disease: Results From the DUALITY Trial (2017)
- Do lifestyle restrictions and precautions prevent dislocation after total hip arthroplasty? A systematic review and meta-analysis of the literature (2015)
- Physical therapy informed by Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (PACT) versus usual care physical therapy for adults with chronic low back pain: a randomised controlled trial. (2019)
TECH SPECS: Digital download, zipped file (92.1 MB). PDF formats. Must be opened on computer, not mobile device like iPhone or iPad. Store in a safe place.