Physical Therapy Fix No. 5 (Released Oct 2019)
Therapy Fix is a monthly subscription of patient education handouts, structured interventions, clinical resources and more, designed to help speech-language pathologists save time and change lives. Previous editions of Therapy Fix are available. Note that current Therapy Fix subscribers receive big discounts. You can learn more about Therapy Fix and subscribe here.
Current Therapy Fix subscribers: If you were subscribed as of October 2019, use your unique digital download code at checkout to reduce your total to $0. Can't find your code? Email us and we will hook you up.
If you are not a current Therapy Fix subscriber, you can still access this edition of the Physical Therapy Fix. Choose between the following two options:
Print+Digital: Receive a full printed copy in your mailbox as well as an instant digital download link delivered to your email.
- Current subscribers: $35 (Use code TXFIX at checkout. Must be logged in and a current Therapy Fix subscriber for code to work.)
- Non-subscribers: $50
Digital: Get instant digital access to all files included in this fix.
- Current subscribers: $25 (Use code TXFIX at checkout. Must be logged in and a current Therapy Fix subscriber for code to work.)
- Non-subscribers: $40
You can also purchase individual products by clicking on the links below. Please note that not all products in each Therapy Fix are available for individual purchase.
The Physical Therapy Fix No. 5 contains the following:
- Neuro Materials
- Handout: Vestibular Hypofunction
- Intervention: Gaze Stabilization Progression
- Resource: Optimizing Your Safety with Vestibular Hypofunction
- Ortho Materials
- Handout: Rotator Cuff Dysfunction
- Intervention: Simple Exercises for Rotator Cuff Recovery
- Resource: Rotator Cuff Recovery
- Clinical Materials
- Handout: Osteoporosis
- Intervention: Exercises for Improving Bone Density
- Resource: How to Prevent Fractures
- Clinical Anatomy Cards
- 5 copies of Rotator Cuff Clinical Anatomy Cards
print+digital edition only
- Article Snapshots (exclusive to Therapy Fix, not for individual purchase)
- Vestibular Rehabilitation for Peripheral Vestibular Hypofunction: An Evidence-Based Clinical Practice Guideline (2016)
- Comparison of three types of exercise in the treatment of rotator cuff tendinopathy/shoulder impingement syndrome: A randomized controlled trial (2017)
- High‐Intensity Resistance and Impact Training Improves Bone Mineral Density and Physical Function in Postmenopausal Women with Osteopenia and Osteoporosis: The LIFTMOR Randomized Controlled Trial (2017)
TECH SPECS: Digital download, zipped file (92.1 MB). PDF formats. Must be opened on computer, not mobile device like iPhone or iPad. Store in a safe place.