Physical Therapy Fix No. 7 (Released Dec 2019)
Therapy Fix is a monthly subscription of patient education handouts, structured interventions, clinical resources and more, designed to help speech-language pathologists save time and change lives. Previous editions of Therapy Fix are available. Note that current Therapy Fix subscribers receive big discounts. You can learn more about Therapy Fix and subscribe here.
Current Therapy Fix subscribers: If you were subscribed as of December 2019, use your unique digital download code at checkout to reduce your total to $0. Can't find your code? Email us and we will hook you up.
If you are not a current Therapy Fix subscriber, you can still access this edition of the Physical Therapy Fix. Choose between the following two options:
Print+Digital: Receive a full printed copy in your mailbox as well as an instant digital download link delivered to your email.
- Current subscribers: $35 (Use code TXFIX at checkout. Must be logged in and a current Therapy Fix subscriber for code to work.)
- Non-subscribers: $50
Digital: Get instant digital access to all files included in this fix.
- Current subscribers: $25 (Use code TXFIX at checkout. Must be logged in and a current Therapy Fix subscriber for code to work.)
- Non-subscribers: $40
You can also purchase individual products by clicking on the links below. Please note that not all products in each Therapy Fix are available for individual purchase.
The Physical Therapy Fix No. 7 contains the following:
- Neuro Materials
- Handout: Autonomic Dysreflexia
- Intervention: What To Do if Autonomic Dysreflexia is Suspected
- Resource: Autonomic Dysreflexia Emergency Cards
- Ortho Materials
- Handout: Tennis Elbow
- Intervention: Optimal Exercise Prescription for Tennis Elbow
- Resource: Evidence-Based Brace Suggestions for Lateral Epicondylitis
- Clinical Materials
- Handout: Pain and Smoking
- Intervention: Online Tobacco Cessation Resources
- Resource: Smoking Cessation Counseling Tips and Insights for Clinicians
- Clinical Anatomy Cards
- 5 copies of Anatomy of the Arm Clinical Anatomy Cards
print+digital edition only
- Article Snapshots (exclusive to Therapy Fix, not for individual purchase)
- Headache Trigger Sensitivity and Avoidance after Mild Traumatic Brain Injury (2019)
- Smokers in Pain Report Lower Confidence and Greater Difficulty Quitting (2014)
- Corticosteroid or placebo injection combined with deep transverse friction massage, Mills manipulation, stretching and eccentric exercise for acute lateral epicondylitis: a randomised, controlled trial (2015)
TECH SPECS: Digital download, zipped file (124.2 MB). PDF formats. Must be opened on computer, not mobile device like iPhone or iPad. Store in a safe place.