Physical Therapy Fix No. 3 (Released Aug 2019)
Therapy Fix is a monthly subscription of patient education handouts, structured interventions, clinical resources and more, designed to help speech-language pathologists save time and change lives. Previous editions of Therapy Fix are available. Note that current Therapy Fix subscribers receive big discounts. You can learn more about Therapy Fix and subscribe here.
Current Therapy Fix subscribers: If you were subscribed as of August 2019, use your unique digital download code at checkout to reduce your total to $0. Can't find your code? Email us and we will hook you up.
If you are not a current Therapy Fix subscriber, you can still access this edition of the Physical Therapy Fix. Choose between the following two options:
Print+Digital: Receive a full printed copy in your mailbox as well as an instant digital download link delivered to your email.
- Current subscribers: $35 (Use code TXFIX at checkout. Must be logged in and a current Therapy Fix subscriber for code to work.)
- Non-subscribers: $50
Digital: Get instant digital access to all files included in this fix.
- Current subscribers: $25 (Use code TXFIX at checkout. Must be logged in and a current Therapy Fix subscriber for code to work.)
- Non-subscribers: $40
You can also purchase individual products by clicking on the links below. Please note that not all products in each Therapy Fix are available for individual purchase.
The Physical Therapy Fix No. 3 contains the following:
- Neuro Materials
- Handout: Sex After Spinal Cord Injury, for Men
- Intervention: Sex After Spinal Cord Injury, for Women
- Resource: Bowel and Bladder Management after Spinal Cord Injury
- Ortho Materials
- Handout: Hamstring Strains
- Intervention: Hamstring Exercises
- Resource: Strategies to Reduce the Risk of Hamstring Strains
- Clinical Materials
- Handout: Let's Talk About Falls
- Intervention: Evidence-Based Fall Risk Assessment
- Resource: National Fall Risk Resources
- Clinical Anatomy Cards
- 5 copies of Pulled Hamstring Clinical Anatomy Cards
print+digital edition only
- Article Snapshots (exclusive to Therapy Fix, not for individual purchase)
- Women’s sexual functioning and sex life after spinal cord injury (2011)
- Acute hamstring injuries in Swedish elite football: a prospective randomized controlled clinical trial comparing two rehabilitation protocols (2013)
- Tai Chi and Fall Reductions in Older Adults: A Randomized Controlled Trial (2005)
TECH SPECS: Digital download, zipped file (79.3 MB). PDF formats. Must be opened on computer, not mobile device like iPhone or iPad. Store in a safe place.