Pediatric Speech-Language Pathology Therapy Fix No. 3 (Released Sep 2018)
Current Therapy Fix subscribers: If you were subscribed as of September 2018, use your unique digital download code at checkout to reduce your total to $0. Can't find your code? Email us and we will hook you up.
The Pediatric SLP Therapy Fix No. 3 contains the following:
- Literacy Pack: Underpants for Ants
- Language Development
- Feeding and Swallowing
- Article Snapshots (exclusive to Therapy Fix, not for individual purchase, not pictured)
- Using ultrasound visual biofeedback to treat persistent primary speech sound disorders (2015)
- The Foundations of Literacy Development in Children at Familial Risk of Dyslexia (2015)
- A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis of Intensive Multidisciplinary Intervention for Pediatric Feeding Disorders: How Standard Is the Standard of Care? (2016)
- Other Materials (exclusive to Therapy Fix, not for individual purchase, not pictured)
- Quote of the month
- Sticker of the month (Featuring what SLPs are called in over 50 languages around the world)
TECH SPECS: Digital download, zipped file (108.4 MB). PDF formats. Must be opened on computer, not mobile device like iPhone or iPad.