Pediatric Speech-Language Pathology Therapy Fix No. 11 (Released May 2019)
Therapy Fix is a monthly subscription of parent/educator/caregiver education handouts, structured interventions, clinical resources and more, designed to help speech-language pathologists save time and change lives. Previous editions of Therapy Fix are available. Note that current Therapy Fix subscribers receive big discounts. You can learn more about Therapy Fix and subscribe here.
Current Therapy Fix subscribers: If you were subscribed as of May 2019, use your unique digital download code at checkout to reduce your total to $0. Can't find your code? Email us and we will hook you up.
If you are not a current Therapy Fix subscriber, you can still access this edition of the Pediatric Speech-Language Pathology Therapy Fix. Choose between the following two options:
Print+Digital+Book: Receive a full printed copy plus a real children's book in your mailbox as well as an instant digital download link delivered to your email.
- Current subscribers: $35 (Use code TXFIX at checkout. Must be logged in and a current Therapy Fix subscriber for code to work.)
- Non-subscribers: $50
Digital: Get instant digital access to all files included in this fix.
- Current subscribers: $25 (Use code TXFIX at checkout. Must be logged in and a current Therapy Fix subscriber for code to work.)
- Non-subscribers: $40
You can also purchase individual products by clicking on the links below. Please note that not all products in each Therapy Fix are available for individual purchase.
The Pediatric SLP Therapy Fix No. 11 contains the following:
- Literacy Pack: Mole in a Hole
- Rhyming words
- Phonemic awareness
- Vocabulary in context
- Narrative/plot flow
- Comprehension and discussion questions
- Handout: Articulation and Phonology
- Intervention/Activity: Yoga Vowels: A Multi-sensory Approach to Learning Long and Short Vowels
- Resource: Climbing the Steps to Speech Therapy Success
- Language Development
- Handout: Incorporating Speech and Language Skills into Daily Activities
- Intervention/Activity: Daily Routine Sequencing Strips
- Resource: Word Associations
- Feeding and Swallowing
- Article Snapshots (exclusive to Therapy Fix, not for individual purchase)
- Speech Assessments for Children With Autism Spectrum Disorder (2017)
- Vocabulary Intervention for Adolescents (2018)
- Psychometric Characteristics of Non-instrumental Swallowing and Feeding Assessments in Pediatrics (2017)
- Other Materials (exclusive to Therapy Fix, not for individual purchase, not pictured)
- Quote of the month
- Sticker of the month
TECH SPECS: Digital download, zipped file (99.1 MB). PDF formats. Must be opened on computer, not mobile device like iPhone or iPad.