Pediatric Speech-Language Pathology Therapy Fix No. 6 (Released Dec 2018)
Therapy Fix is a monthly subscription of parent/educator/caregiver education handouts, structured interventions, clinical resources and more, designed to help speech-language pathologists save time and change lives. Previous editions of Therapy Fix are available. Note that current Therapy Fix subscribers receive big discounts. You can learn more about Therapy Fix and subscribe here.
Current Therapy Fix subscribers: If you were subscribed as of December 2018, use your unique digital download code at checkout to reduce your total to $0. Can't find your code? Email us and we will hook you up.
If you are not a current Therapy Fix subscriber, you can still access this edition of the Pediatric Speech-Language Pathology Therapy Fix. Choose between the following two options:
Print+Digital+Book: Receive a full printed copy plus a real children's book in your mailbox as well as an instant digital download link delivered to your email.
- Current subscribers: $35 (Use code TXFIX at checkout. Must be logged in and a current Therapy Fix subscriber for code to work.)
- Non-subscribers: $50
Digital: Get instant digital access to all files included in this fix.
- Current subscribers: $25 (Use code TXFIX at checkout. Must be logged in and a current Therapy Fix subscriber for code to work.)
- Non-subscribers: $40
You can also purchase individual products by clicking on the links below. Please note that not all products in each Therapy Fix are available for individual purchase.
The Pediatric SLP Therapy Fix No. 6 contains the following:
- Literacy Pack: Crow in the Snow
- Language Development
- Feeding and Swallowing
- Article Snapshots (exclusive to Therapy Fix, not for individual purchase)
- Strategies beyond speech imitation (2009)
- Predictors of expressive-language outcomes for late-talkers (2017)
- Non-orthodontic intervention and non-nutritive sucking behaviours (2018)
TECH SPECS: Digital download, zipped file (120.1 MB). PDF formats. Must be opened on computer, not mobile device like iPhone or iPad.