Pediatric Speech-Language Pathology Therapy Fix No. 29 (Released November 2020)
Subscriber discount code to place in cart:
Code expires November 30, 2020.
This product is included in Therapy Fix if you were subscribed as of November 2020. Please use your unique digital download code to reduce your cart total to $0.
Please note that PDFs are not easily opened, saved, or manipulated on phones or tablets. We recommend only downloading on a computer after purchase. Digital download links will be available after payment on the checkout page and in your order confirmation via email. You will have 5 download attempts over 1 month to access the file. Only the purchaser may access and use the file for their own clinical practice.
This digital download contains the digital file companions to the November 2020 Pediatric SLP Therapy Fix. The download includes:
- Literacy Pack
Hullabaloo at the Zoo by Zanna Davidson & Alison Friend
Treating Low vs High Tone in Feeding Therapy
Activity Ideas for Turn-Taking and Sharing
“Would You Rather” Activity with Fall Theme
- Angelman Syndrome
- Article Snapshot (exclusive to Therapy Fix, not for individual purchase)
Secondary Analysis of Reading-Based Activities Utilizing a Scripted Language Approach: Evaluating Interactions Between Students With Autism and Their Interventionists
TECH SPECS: Digital download, zipped file (38 MB). PDF formats. Must be opened on computer, not mobile device like iPhone or iPad.
It is ok to:
- Share a printed copy of this resource with a patient/client, their family members and friends, and non-SLP/OT/PT related staff such as nursing, home healthcare providers, physicians, CNAs, social services, dietitians, activities teams, teachers, caregivers, etc.
- Digitally share the file via online, secure, HIPAA-compliant teletherapy software platforms to any of the people listed in the above point in the context of teletherapy.
It is not ok to:
- Share any digital copy with clients outside of the context of teletherapy.
- Store these files in any publicly accessible online storage system, such as a shared Google drive or other online storage service.
- Share these files with other SLP/OT/PT related colleagues or friends. Please refer, don’t share.