Pediatric Speech-Language Pathology Therapy Fix No. 26 (Released August 2020)
Subscriber discount code to place in cart:
Code expires August 31, 2020.
This product is included in Therapy Fix if you were subscribed as of August 2020. Please use your unique digital download code to reduce your cart total to $0.
Please note that PDFs are not easily opened, saved, or manipulated on phones or tablets. We recommend only downloading on a computer after purchase. Digital download links will be available after payment on the checkout page and in your order confirmation via email. You will have 5 download attempts over 1 month to access the file. Only the purchaser may access and use the file for their own clinical practice.
This digital download contains the digital file companions to the August 2020 Pediatric SLP Therapy Fix. The download includes:
- Storm in the Night Companion Semantics Pack
- Storm in the Night Phonemics Pack
- Handouts for Parents and Caregivers
The Importance of Play
- Attention and Mealtimes
- Therapy Session Materials
Summer Scavenger Hunt (F and V phonemes)
Compare & Contrast Activity (summer theme)
- Food Group Sorting Activity
- Article Snapshot (exclusive to Therapy Fix, not for individual purchase)
- A Systematic Review of Interventions to Promote Varied Social-Communication Behavior in Individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Other Materials (exclusive to Therapy Fix, not for individual purchase, not pictured)
- Quote of the month
- Sticker of the month
- Real book: Storm in the Night
TECH SPECS: Digital download, zipped file (120.3 MB). PDF formats. Must be opened on computer, not mobile device like iPhone or iPad.
It is ok to:
- Share a printed copy of this resource with a patient/client, their family members and friends, and non-SLP/OT/PT related staff such as nursing, home healthcare providers, physicians, CNAs, social services, dietitians, activities teams, teachers, caregivers, etc.
- Digitally share the file via online, secure, HIPAA-compliant teletherapy software platforms to any of the people listed in the above point in the context of teletherapy.
It is not ok to:
- Share any digital copy with clients outside of the context of teletherapy.
- Store these files in any publicly accessible online storage system, such as a shared Google drive or other online storage service.
- Share these files with other SLP/OT/PT related colleagues or friends. Please refer, don’t share.