Pediatric Speech-Language Pathology Therapy Fix No. 24 (Released June 2020)
Subscriber discount code to place in cart:
Code expires June 30, 2020.
This product is included in Therapy Fix if you were subscribed as of June 2020. Please use your unique digital download code to reduce your cart total to $0.
Please note that PDFs are not easily opened, saved, or manipulated on phones or tablets. We recommend only downloading on a computer after purchase. Digital download links will be available after payment on the checkout page and in your order confirmation via email. You will have 5 download attempts over 1 month to access the file. Only the purchaser may access and use the file for their own clinical practice.
This digital download contains the digital file companions to the June 2020 Pediatric SLP Therapy Fix. The download includes:
- Tap the Magic Tree Companion Semantics Pack
- Tap the Magic Tree Phonemics Pack
- Handouts for Parents and Caregivers
- Tips to Improve Executive Functioning
- Simple Strategies for Easier Mealtimes At Home
- Therapy Session Materials
- Find The Word picture scene (teletherapy friendly)
- Scavenger Hunt “Household Items” Make-A-Sentence
- Article Snapshot (exclusive to Therapy Fix, not for individual purchase)
- Systematic review using a clinical scenario with one clinician
- Other Materials (exclusive to Therapy Fix, not for individual purchase, not pictured)
- Quote of the month
- Sticker of the month
- Real book: Tap the Magic Tree
TECH SPECS: Digital download, zipped file (52.8 MB). PDF formats. Must be opened on computer, not mobile device like iPhone or iPad.
It is ok to:
- Share a printed copy of this resource with a patient/client, their family members and friends, and non-SLP/OT/PT related staff such as nursing, home healthcare providers, physicians, CNAs, social services, dietitians, activities teams, teachers, caregivers, etc.
- Digitally share the file via online, secure, HIPAA-compliant teletherapy software platforms to any of the people listed in the above point in the context of teletherapy.
It is not ok to:
- Share any digital copy with clients outside of the context of teletherapy.
- Store these files in any publicly accessible online storage system, such as a shared Google drive or other online storage service.
- Share these files with other SLP/OT/PT related colleagues or friends. Please refer, don’t share.