Pediatric Speech-Language Pathology Therapy Fix No. 16 (Released Oct 2019)
Current Therapy Fix subscribers: If you were subscribed as of October 2019, use your unique digital download code at checkout to reduce your total to $0. Can't find your code? Email us and we will hook you up.
The Pediatric SLP Therapy Fix No. 16 contains the following:
- Phonemic awareness pack
- Language Development
- Handout: Pronoun Milestones
- Intervention/Activity: Fall Sorting Activity
- Resource: Tips for Building Language Skills in the Community
- Feeding and Swallowing
- Article Snapshots (exclusive to Therapy Fix, not for individual purchase)
- Longitudinal Change in Speech Rate and Intelligibility Between 5 and 7 Years in Children With Cerebral Palsy (2019)
- Including Nonlinguistic Processing Tasks in the Identification of Developmental Language Disorder (2019)
- Effectiveness of orofacial myofunctional therapy in orthodontic patients: A systematic review (2014)
TECH SPECS: Digital download, zipped file (152.9 MB). PDF formats. Must be opened on computer, not mobile device like iPhone or iPad.