Occupational Therapy Fix No. 3 (Released Sep 2019)
Therapy Fix is a monthly subscription of patient education handouts, structured interventions, clinical resources and more, designed to help speech-language pathologists save time and change lives. Previous editions of Therapy Fix are available. Note that current Therapy Fix subscribers receive big discounts. You can learn more about Therapy Fix and subscribe here.
Current Therapy Fix subscribers: If you were subscribed as of September 2019, use your unique digital download code at checkout to reduce your total to $0. Can't find your code? Email us and we will hook you up.
If you are not a current Therapy Fix subscriber, you can still access this edition of the Occupational Therapy Fix. Choose between the following two options:
Print+Digital: Receive a full printed copy in your mailbox as well as an instant digital download link delivered to your email.
- Current subscribers: $35 (Use code TXFIX at checkout. Must be logged in and a current Therapy Fix subscriber for code to work.)
- Non-subscribers: $50
Digital: Get instant digital access to all files included in this fix.
- Current subscribers: $25 (Use code TXFIX at checkout. Must be logged in and a current Therapy Fix subscriber for code to work.)
- Non-subscribers: $40
You can also purchase individual products by clicking on the links below. Please note that not all products in each Therapy Fix are available for individual purchase.
The Occupational Therapy Fix No. 3 contains the following:
- Neuro Materials
- Handout: Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Intervention: Self Care Worksheet
- Resource: Goals and Treatment for Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Body Materials
- Handout: Osteoarthritis
- Intervention: Thumb Stability and Pain Management Exercises for Thumb Arthritis
- Resource: Conservative Treatments for Osteoarthritis
- Clinical Materials
- Handout: Living with an Auto-Immune Disorder
- Intervention: Stress-Life Balance Activity
- Resource: Auto Immune Disorders and Effect on Treatment Outcomes
- Article Snapshots (exclusive to Therapy Fix, not for individual purchase)
- Effectiveness of the graded motor imagery to improve hand function in patients with distal radius fracture: A randomized controlled trial The Effects of Active Shoulder Exercise with a Sling Suspension System on Shoulder Subluxation, Proprioception, and Upper Extremity Function in Patients with Acute Stroke (2018)
- Occupational Therapist-Delivered Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy for Knee Osteoarthritis: A Randomized Pilot Study (2018)
- Effectiveness of Occupational Therapy Interventions for Adults With Systemic Lupus Erythematosus: A Systematic Review (2017)
TECH SPECS: Digital download, zipped file (82.4 MB). PDF formats. Must be opened on computer, not mobile device like iPhone or iPad. Store in a safe place.