Occupational Therapy Fix No. 5 (Released Nov 2019)
Current Therapy Fix subscribers: If you were subscribed as of November 2019, use your unique digital download code at checkout to reduce your total to $0. Can't find your code? Email us and we will hook you up.
The Occupational Therapy Fix No. 5 contains the following:
- Neuro Materials
- Handout: Cognitive Strategies for Improving Movement
- Intervention: Chair Yoga
- Resource: Home Exercise Program Checklist
- Body Materials
- Handout: Exercise Activities for Older Adults
- Intervention: Origami Craft Activity
- Resource: What is Occupational Therapy?
- Clinical Materials
- Article Snapshots (exclusive to Therapy Fix, not for individual purchase)
- Combined Cognitive-Strategy and Task-Specific Training Affects Cognition and Upper-Extremity Function in Subacute Stroke (2016)
- Factors Influencing Compliance With Home Exercise Programs Among Patients With Upper-Extremity Impairment (1999)
- Supporting Stroke Motor Recovery Through a Mobile Application: A Pilot Study (2017)
TECH SPECS: Digital download, zipped file (74.5 MB). PDF formats. Must be opened on computer, not mobile device like iPhone or iPad. Store in a safe place.