Occupational Therapy Fix No. 1 (Released Jul 2019)
Therapy Fix is a monthly subscription of patient education handouts, structured interventions, clinical resources and more, designed to help speech-language pathologists save time and change lives. Previous editions of Therapy Fix are available. Note that current Therapy Fix subscribers receive big discounts. You can learn more about Therapy Fix and subscribe here.
Current Therapy Fix subscribers: If you were subscribed as of July 2019, use your unique digital download code at checkout to reduce your total to $0. Can't find your code? Email us and we will hook you up.
If you are not a current Therapy Fix subscriber, you can still access this edition of the Occupational Therapy Fix. Choose between the following two options:
Print+Digital: Receive a full printed copy in your mailbox as well as an instant digital download link delivered to your email.
- Current subscribers: $35 (Use code TXFIX at checkout. Must be logged in and a current Therapy Fix subscriber for code to work.)
- Non-subscribers: $50
Digital: Get instant digital access to all files included in this fix.
- Current subscribers: $25 (Use code TXFIX at checkout. Must be logged in and a current Therapy Fix subscriber for code to work.)
- Non-subscribers: $40
You can also purchase individual products by clicking on the links below. Please note that not all products in each Therapy Fix are available for individual purchase.
The Occupational Therapy Fix No. 1 contains the following:
- Neuro Materials
- Handout: Left Neglect
- Intervention: Unilateral Neglect Task: Matching Movie Pictures to Titles
- Resource: Strategies for Improving Unilateral Neglect
- Body Materials
- Handout: Energy Conservation Techniques
- Intervention: Wheelchair Comfort: Air-Filled Cushion Inflation
- Resource: Visual: Rating of Perceived Exertion
- Clinical Materials
- Article Snapshots (exclusive to Therapy Fix, not for individual purchase)
- Constraint-Induced Therapy Combined With Eye Patching on Functional Outcomes and Movement Kinematics in Post Stroke Neglect (2013)
- One-On-One Fatigue Management Course for People with Chronic Conditions and Fatigue (2017)
- Efficacy of Early Physical Therapy in Severe Bell’s Palsy (2013)
TECH SPECS: Digital download, zipped file (89.3 MB). PDF formats. Must be opened on computer, not mobile device like iPhone or iPad. Store in a safe place.