Occupational Therapy Fix No. 6 (Released Dec 2019)
Current Therapy Fix subscribers: If you were subscribed as of December 2019, use your unique digital download code at checkout to reduce your total to $0. Can't find your code? Email us and we will hook you up.
The Occupational Therapy Fix No. 6 contains the following:
- Neuro Materials
- Handout: Autonomic Dysreflexia
- Intervention: What To Do if Autonomic Dysreflexia is Suspected
Resource: Autonomic Dysreflexia Emergency Cards
- Body Materials
- Handout: Foot Care
- Intervention: Clothes and the Reacher
- Resource: Workstation Ergonomics
- Clinical Materials
- Handout: Home Modifications to Optimize Independence
- Intervention: Smart Home Devices to Optimize Safety and Independence
- Resource: OT Session Signs: "Do not complete ADLs" and "Do not shower"
- Article Snapshots (exclusive to Therapy Fix, not for individual purchase)
- Effectiveness of Interventions to Improve Occupational Performance for People With Psychosocial, Behavioral, and Emotional Impairments After Brain Injury: A Systematic Review (2016)
- Systematic Review of Yoga and Balance: Effect on Adults With Neuromuscular Impairment (2019)
- Forced Aerobic Exercise Preceding Task Practice Improves Motor Recovery Poststroke (2017)
TECH SPECS: Digital download, zipped file (97.4 MB). PDF formats. Must be opened on computer, not mobile device like iPhone or iPad. Store in a safe place.