Med/Rehab Speech-Language Pathology Therapy Fix No. 23 (Released Nov 2019)
Current Therapy Fix subscribers: If you were subscribed as of November 2019, use your unique digital download code at checkout to reduce your total to $0. Can't find your code? Email us and we will hook you up.
The Med SLP Therapy Fix No. 23 contains the following:
- Speech/Language/Voice Materials
- Handout: Hypoxic Brain Injuries
- Intervention: Using Maps to Target Language Skills
- Resource: Hearing Loss and Dementia
- Dysphagia Materials
- Handout: Let's Talk Aspiration: How Much is Too Much?
- Intervention: Dysphagia Exercises for ALS
- Resource: The Esophagus and the Speech-Language Pathologist
- Cognitive-Linguistic Materials
- Article Snapshots (exclusive to Therapy Fix, not for individual purchase)
- Age-related hearing loss and cognitive decline —The potential mechanisms linking the two (2019)
- Impact of Expiratory Strength Training in Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (2016)
- Long-term effects of brief hypoxia due to cardiac arrest: Hippocampal reduction and memory deficits (2018)
TECH SPECS: Digital download, zipped file (145 MB). PDF formats. Must be opened on computer, not mobile device like iPhone or iPad. Store in a safe place.