Med/Rehab Speech-Language Pathology Therapy Fix No. 43 (Released July 2021)
Subscriber discount code to place in cart:
Code expires July 31, 2021.
This product is included in Therapy Fix if you were subscribed as of July 2021. Please use your unique digital download code to reduce your cart total to $0.
Please note that PDFs are not easily opened, saved, or manipulated on phones or tablets. We recommend only downloading on a computer after purchase. Digital download links will be available after payment on the checkout page and in your order confirmation via email. You will have 5 download attempts over 1 month to access the file. Only the purchaser may access and use the file for their own clinical practice.
This digital download contains the digital file companions to the July 2021 Therapy Fix. The download includes:
- Family Games to Support Brain Injury Recovery
- Aphasia: The Basics
- Education Handout:
- Sleep: Why It’s Important and How to Get More of It
- Driving After a Brain Injury
- Clinical Tool:
- Alliteration/Tongue Twister Dysarthria Activity
- Article Snapshots (exclusive to Therapy Fix, not for individual purchase)
Individuals with Mild Cognitive Impairment and Alzheimer’s Disease Benefit From Audiovisual Speech Cues and Supportive Sentence Context (2021)
Inadequate Fluid Intake in Long Term Care Residents: Prevalence and Determinants (2018)
- Other Materials (exclusive to Therapy Fix, not for individual purchase)
- Monthly calendars for people with low vision
- Weekly calendars for people with memory impairments
TECH SPECS: Digital download, zipped file (32.2 MB). PDF format.
Must be opened on computer, not mobile device like iPhone or iPad. Store in a safe place and back up your files.
It is ok to:
- Share a printed copy of this resource with a patient/client, their family members and friends, and non-SLP/OT/PT related staff such as nursing, home healthcare providers, physicians, CNAs, social services, dietitians, activities teams, teachers, caregivers, etc.
- Digitally share the file via online, secure, HIPAA-compliant teletherapy software platforms to any of the people listed in the above point in the context of teletherapy.
It is not ok to:
- Share any digital copy with clients outside of the context of teletherapy.
- Store these files in any publicly accessible online storage system, such as a shared Google drive or other online storage service.
- Share these files with other SLP/OT/PT related colleagues or friends. Please refer, don’t share.