Med/Rehab Physical Therapy Fix No. 8 (Released Jan 2020)
Therapy Fix is a monthly subscription of patient education handouts, structured interventions, clinical resources and more, designed to help speech-language pathologists save time and change lives. Previous editions of Therapy Fix are available. Note that current Therapy Fix subscribers receive big discounts. You can learn more about Therapy Fix and subscribe here.
Current Therapy Fix subscribers: If you were subscribed as of January 2020, use your unique digital download code at checkout to reduce your total to $0. Can't find your code? Email us and we will hook you up.
If you are not a current Therapy Fix subscriber, you can still access this edition of the Physical Therapy Fix. Choose between the following two options:
Print+Digital: Receive a full printed copy in your mailbox as well as an instant digital download link delivered to your email.
- Current subscribers: $35 (Use code TXFIX at checkout. Must be logged in and a current Therapy Fix subscriber for code to work.)
- Non-subscribers: $50
Digital: Get instant digital access to all files included in this fix.
- Current subscribers: $25 (Use code TXFIX at checkout. Must be logged in and a current Therapy Fix subscriber for code to work.)
- Non-subscribers: $40
You can also purchase individual products by clicking on the links below. Please note that not all products in each Therapy Fix are available for individual purchase.
The Physical Therapy Fix No. 8 contains the following:
- Neuro Materials
- Handout: Bone Mineral Density After Spinal Cord Injury
- Intervention: Medical Treatment of Decreased Bone Mineral Density After Spinal Cord Injury
- Resource: At Home Guide to Minimizing Bone Loss After Spinal Cord Injury
- Ortho Materials
- Handout: Whiplash Associated Disorders
- Intervention: What Interventions Work Best For Whiplash Associated Disorder?
- Resource: Triage and Classification of Whiplash Associated Disorder for Clinicians
- Clinical Materials
- Handout: Types of Neuropathy
- Intervention: What to Expect with Peripheral Nerve Injury
- Resource: Sensory Examination Tool for Physical Therapists
- Clinical Anatomy Card
- Anatomy of the Neuron
- Article Snapshots (exclusive to Therapy Fix, not for individual purchase)
- Standing Frame and Electrical Stimulation Therapies Partially Preserve Bone Strength in a Rodent Model of Acute Spinal Cord Injury (2013)
- The effect of three exercise approaches on health-related quality of life, and factors associated with its improvement in chronic whiplash-associated disorders: analysis of a randomized controlled trial (2018)
- Diabetic Gait Is Not Just Slow Gait: Gait
Compensations in Diabetic Neuropathy (2019)
Other Materials (exclusive to Therapy Fix, not for individual purchase)
- Sticker of the month
- Quote postcard of the month
TECH SPECS: Digital download, zipped file (72.9 MB). PDF formats. Must be opened on computer, not mobile device like iPhone or iPad. Store in a safe place.