Med/Rehab Physical Therapy Fix No. 16 (Released September 2020)
Subscriber discount code to place in cart:
Code expires September 30, 2020.
This product is included in the PT Therapy Fix if you were subscribed as of September 2020. Please use your unique digital download code to reduce your cart total to $0.
Please note that PDFs are not easily opened, saved, or manipulated on phones or tablets. We recommend only downloading on a computer after purchase. Digital download links will be available after payment on the checkout page and in your order confirmation via email. You will have 5 download attempts over 1 month to access the file. Only the purchaser may access and use the file for their own clinical practice.
This digital download contains the digital file companions to the September 2020 PT Therapy Fix. The download includes:
- Blood Flow Restriction Training: Brief Overview and Dosing Guidelines
- Fitting your Bike
- Blood Flow Restriction Training Preparticipation Screen
- Common Cardiopulmonary Medications
- Common Contraindication and Precautions
- Article Snapshots (exclusive to Therapy Fix, not for individual purchase)
Proximal, Distal, and Contralateral Effects of Blood Flow Restriction Training on the Lower Extremities: A Randomized Controlled Trial
- Enriched, Task-Specific Therapy in the Chronic Phase After Stroke: An Exploratory Study
TECH SPECS: Digital download, zipped file (47.5 MB). PDF formats. Must be opened on computer, not mobile device like iPhone or iPad. Store in a safe place.
It is ok to:
- Share a printed copy of this resource with a patient/client, their family members and friends, and non-SLP/OT/PT related staff such as nursing, home healthcare providers, physicians, CNAs, social services, dietitians, activities teams, teachers, caregivers, etc.
- Digitally share the file via online, secure, HIPAA-compliant teletherapy software platforms to any of the people listed in the above point in the context of teletherapy.
It is not ok to:
- Share any digital copy with clients outside of the context of teletherapy.
- Store these files in any publicly accessible online storage system, such as a shared Google drive or other online storage service.
- Share these files with other SLP/OT/PT related colleagues or friends. Please refer, don’t share.