Med/Rehab Physical Therapy Fix No. 15 (Released August 2020)
Subscriber discount code to place in cart:
Code expires August 31, 2020.
This product is included in the PT Therapy Fix if you were subscribed as of August 2020. Please use your unique digital download code to reduce your cart total to $0.
Please note that PDFs are not easily opened, saved, or manipulated on phones or tablets. We recommend only downloading on a computer after purchase. Digital download links will be available after payment on the checkout page and in your order confirmation via email. You will have 5 download attempts over 1 month to access the file. Only the purchaser may access and use the file for their own clinical practice.
This digital download contains the digital file companions to the August 2020 PT Therapy Fix. The download includes:
Handout: Reducing the Risk of Future Back Pain
- Spinal Pathology Questionnaire
Cauda Equina Syndrome: Quick Examination Checklist for Clinicians
- Ankylosing Spondylitis: Now What?
- Inspiratory Muscle Training for Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Clinical Signs of Ankylosing Spondylitis: Resource for Clinicians
- Foot Care
Handout: Charcot Foot
The Neurologic Foot Examination
- Article Snapshots (exclusive to Therapy Fix, not for individual purchase)
Influence of timing of surgery on Cauda equina syndrome: Outcomes at a national spinal centre
The effectiveness of exergames in patients with ankylosing spondylitis: a randomized controlled trial
- Treatment of Charcot Neuroarthropathy and osteomyelitis of the same foot: a retrospective cohort study
- Other Materials (exclusive to Therapy Fix, not for individual purchase)
- Clinical cards: Ankylosing Spondylitis
- Sticker of the month
- Quote postcard of the month
TECH SPECS: Digital download, zipped file (64 MB). PDF formats. Must be opened on computer, not mobile device like iPhone or iPad. Store in a safe place.
It is ok to:
- Share a printed copy of this resource with a patient/client, their family members and friends, and non-SLP/OT/PT related staff such as nursing, home healthcare providers, physicians, CNAs, social services, dietitians, activities teams, teachers, caregivers, etc.
- Digitally share the file via online, secure, HIPAA-compliant teletherapy software platforms to any of the people listed in the above point in the context of teletherapy.
It is not ok to:
- Share any digital copy with clients outside of the context of teletherapy.
- Store these files in any publicly accessible online storage system, such as a shared Google drive or other online storage service.
- Share these files with other SLP/OT/PT related colleagues or friends. Please refer, don’t share.