Med/Rehab Physical Therapy Fix No. 13 (Released June 2020)
Subscriber discount code to place in cart:
Code expires June 30, 2020.
This product is included in the PT Therapy Fix if you were subscribed as of June 2020. Please use your unique digital download code to reduce your cart total to $0.
Please note that PDFs are not easily opened, saved, or manipulated on phones or tablets. We recommend only downloading on a computer after purchase. Digital download links will be available after payment on the checkout page and in your order confirmation via email. You will have 5 download attempts over 1 month to access the file. Only the purchaser may access and use the file for their own clinical practice.
This digital download contains the digital file companions to the June 2020 PT Therapy Fix. The download includes:
- Patellofemoral pain syndrome (PFPS)
- Pain around the Kneecap: What to Expect
- Home Quadriceps Strengthening For Pain Around the Kneecap
- Examination and Classification of Patellofemoral Syndrome for Clinicians
- Pain and recovery
- How Much is Enough? Rehabilitative Resistance Training Common Questions
- Velocity Based Training: Brief Guide for Clinicians
- Repetitions in Reserve Scale for Resistance Training
- Shoulder pain and spinal cord injury
- STOMPs protocol
- Shoulder Pain After Spinal Cord Injury
- Avoiding Painful Shoulders After Spinal Cord Injury
- Article Snapshots (exclusive to Therapy Fix, not for individual purchase)
- Does foot mobility affect the outcome in the management of patellofemoral pain with foot orthoses versus hip exercises? A randomised clinical trial
- Velocity Loss as a Critical Variable Determining the Adaptations to Strength Training
- Strengthening and Optimal Movement for Painful Shoulders (STOMPS) in Chronic Spinal Cord Injury: A Randomized Controlled Trial
- Other Materials (exclusive to Therapy Fix, not for individual purchase)
- Clinical cards: Rating of perceived exertion
- Sticker of the month
- Quote postcard of the month
TECH SPECS: Digital download, zipped file (105 MB). PDF formats. Must be opened on computer, not mobile device like iPhone or iPad. Store in a safe place.
It is ok to:
- Share a printed copy of this resource with a patient/client, their family members and friends, and non-SLP/OT/PT related staff such as nursing, home healthcare providers, physicians, CNAs, social services, dietitians, activities teams, teachers, caregivers, etc.
- Digitally share the file via online, secure, HIPAA-compliant teletherapy software platforms to any of the people listed in the above point in the context of teletherapy.
It is not ok to:
- Share any digital copy with clients outside of the context of teletherapy.
- Store these files in any publicly accessible online storage system, such as a shared Google drive or other online storage service.
- Share these files with other SLP/OT/PT related colleagues or friends. Please refer, don’t share.