Med/Rehab Physical Therapy Fix No. 10 (Released Mar 2020)
This product is included in the PT Therapy Fix if you were subscribed as of March 2020. Please use your unique digital download code to reduce your cart total to $0.
This digital download contains the digital file companions to the March 2020 PT Therapy Fix. The download includes:
- Neuro Materials
What is Guillain-Barré Syndrome?
Intervention Considerations for Guillain-Barré Syndrome
Guillain-Barré Syndrome: Now What?
- Ortho Materials
Femoroacetabular impingement syndrome: what to expect
- Lateral Plank Progression for Femoroacetabular Impingement Syndrome
Femoroacetabular Impingement Syndrome Diagnostic Criteria and Screening Guidelines for Clinicians
- Clinical Materials
Vascular Claudication: What to Expect
Exercise Protocol for Vascular Claudication
Examination Techniques for Vascular Claudication
- Article Snapshots (exclusive to Therapy Fix, not for individual purchase)
- Physiotherapy as an Initial Treatment Option for Femoroacetabular Impingement: A Systematic Review of the Literature and Meta-analysis of 5 Randomized Controlled Trials
- Supervised exercise therapy versus home-based exercise therapy versus walking advice for intermittent claudication
- Importance of Intensive and Prolonged Treatment on Guillain-Barre Syndrome Long-term Outcome: A Retrospective Study
- Other Materials (exclusive to Therapy Fix, not for individual purchase)
- Clinical anatomy cards: Hip anatomy
- Sticker of the month
- Quote postcard of the month
TECH SPECS: Digital download, zipped file (83 MB). PDF formats. Must be opened on computer, not mobile device like iPhone or iPad. Store in a safe place.