Med/Rehab Occupational Therapy Fix No. 12 (Released June 2020)
Subscriber discount code to place in cart:
Code expires June 30, 2020.
This product is included in the OT Therapy Fix if you were subscribed as of JUNE 2020. Please use the download code you received in your paper packet or in your email to reduce your cart total to $0.
Please note that PDFs are not easily opened, saved, or manipulated on phones or tablets. We recommend only downloading on a computer after purchase. Digital download links will be available after payment on the checkout page and in your order confirmation via email. You will have 5 download attempts over 1 month to access the file. Only the purchaser may access and use the file for their own clinical practice.
This digital download contains the digital file companions to the June 2020 OT Therapy Fix. The download includes:
- Neuro Materials
- Disease Modifying Therapies for Multiple Sclerosis
- Multiple Sclerosis Disease Courses
- Compensatory Strategies for Impaired Executive Functioning in Multiple Sclerosis
- Body Materials
- OT Considerations Following Total Knee Replacements
- Total Hip Arthroplasty: an in-depth resource for clinicians
- Clinical Materials
- Tub Transfer Bench
- Sliding Board Transfers
- Maximal Assist and Dependent Pivot Transfer Techniques
- Article Snapshots (exclusive to Therapy Fix, not for individual purchase)
- Combining Qualitative and Quantitative Data Collection and Analysis Methods in Understanding Multiple Sclerosis Fatigue Management
- Ergonomic evaluation of slide boards used by home care aides to assist client transfers
- The therapeutic role of motor imagery during the acute phase after total knee arthroplasty: A pilot study
- Other Materials (exclusive to Therapy Fix, not for individual purchase)
- Sticker of the month
- Quote of the month
- Monthly calendars for people with low vision
- Weekly calendars for people with memory impairments
TECH SPECS: Digital download, zipped file (105.2 MB). PDF formats. Must be opened on computer, not mobile device like iPhone or iPad. Store in a safe place.
It is ok to:
- Share a printed copy of this resource with a patient/client, their family members and friends, and non-SLP/OT/PT related staff such as nursing, home healthcare providers, physicians, CNAs, social services, dietitians, activities teams, teachers, caregivers, etc.
- Digitally share the file via online, secure, HIPAA-compliant teletherapy software platforms to any of the people listed in the above point in the context of teletherapy.
It is not ok to:
- Share any digital copy with clients outside of the context of teletherapy.
- Store these files in any publicly accessible online storage system, such as a shared Google drive or other online storage service.
- Share these files with other SLP/OT/PT related colleagues or friends. Please refer, don’t share.