Med/Rehab Occupational Therapy Fix No. 10 (Released Apr 2020)
This product is included in the OT Therapy Fix if you were subscribed as of April 2020. Please use your unique digital download code to reduce your cart total to $0.
This digital download contains the digital file companions to the April 2020 OT Therapy Fix. The download includes:
- Neuro Materials
- What is a Cerebellar Stroke?
- Table Setting Task for Unilateral Neglect
- What to Expect: Constraint Induced Movement Therapy
- Body Materials
- What is Congestive Heart Failure?
- Heart Healthy Cooking
- Sternal Precautions
- Clinical Materials
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy Strategies for Anxiety
- Thought Record Worksheet
- Article Snapshots (exclusive to Therapy Fix, not for individual purchase)
- Effect of cognitive-behavioral therapy for anxiety disorders on quality of life: A meta-analysis
- Occupational therapist-delivered cognitive-behavioral therapy for knee osteoarthritis: A randomized pilot study
- Positive psychological states and health behaviors in acute coronary syndrome patients: A qualitative study
- Other Materials (exclusive to Therapy Fix, not for individual purchase)
- Sticker of the month
- Quote of the month
- Monthly calendars for people with low vision
- Weekly calendars for people with memory impairments
TECH SPECS: Digital download, zipped file (79.3 MB). PDF formats. Must be opened on computer, not mobile device like iPhone or iPad. Store in a safe place.