Med/Rehab Speech-Language Pathology Therapy Fix No. 5 (Released May 2018)
Therapy Fix is a monthly subscription of patient education handouts, structured interventions, clinical resources and more, designed to help speech-language pathologists save time and change lives. Previous editions of Therapy Fix are available. Note that current Therapy Fix subscribers receive big discounts. You can learn more about Therapy Fix and subscribe here.
Current Therapy Fix subscribers: If you were subscribed as of May 2018, use your unique digital download code at checkout to reduce your total to $0. Can't find your code? Email us and we will hook you up.
If you are not a current Therapy Fix subscriber, you can still access this edition of the Med/Rehab Speech-Language Pathology Therapy Fix. Choose between the following two options:
Print+Digital: Receive a full printed copy in your mailbox as well as an instant digital download link delivered to your email.
- Current subscribers: $35 (Use code TXFIX at checkout. Must be logged in and a current Therapy Fix subscriber for code to work.)
- Non-subscribers: $50
Digital: Get instant digital access to all files included in this fix.
- Current subscribers: $25 (Use code TXFIX at checkout. Must be logged in and a current Therapy Fix subscriber for code to work.)
- Non-subscribers: $40
You can also purchase individual products by clicking on the links below. Please note that not all products in each Therapy Fix are available for individual purchase.
The Med SLP Therapy Fix No. 5 contains the following:
- Handout: Alexia: Loss of the Ability to Read
- Language Task: Word-picture matching
- Dysphagia Handout: Continuing the dysphagia plan of care after going home
- Dysphagia Handout: Oral Care and Aspiration Pneumonia
- Dysphagia Handout: Puree Flavor Power! 27 Ways to Get Creative with Mashed Potatoes
- Dysphagia Intervention: Tabletop dysphagia cues
- Cognitive-Linguistic Task: Filling Out a 1040EZ Tax Form Based on a Sample W2 Form
- Cognitive-Linguistic Task: Telling and Calculating Time
- Book Review: After a Stroke: 500 Tips for Living Well
- Quote by Frederick Buechner
- Mindfulness Exercise for SLPs: In the Face of Resistance
- Bonus: 2 Alternating Attention Tasks
- Bonus: Better Speech and Hearing Month handout
- Bonus: Quick Reference Guide: Medication-Induced Dysphagia
TECH SPECS: Digital download, zipped file (128 MB). PDF formats. Must be opened on computer, not mobile device like iPhone or iPad.