Med/Rehab Speech-Language Pathology Therapy Fix No. 3 (Released Mar 2018)
Therapy Fix is a monthly subscription of patient education handouts, structured interventions, clinical resources and more, designed to help speech-language pathologists save time and change lives. Previous editions of Therapy Fix are available. Note that current Therapy Fix subscribers receive big discounts. You can learn more about Therapy Fix and subscribe here.
Current Therapy Fix subscribers: If you were subscribed as of March 2018, use your unique digital download code at checkout to reduce your total to $0. Can't find your code? Email us and we will hook you up.
If you are not a current Therapy Fix subscriber, you can still access this edition of the Med/Rehab Speech-Language Pathology Therapy Fix. Choose between the following two options:
Print+Digital: Receive a full printed copy in your mailbox as well as an instant digital download link delivered to your email.
- Current subscribers: $35 (Use code TXFIX at checkout. Must be logged in and a current Therapy Fix subscriber for code to work.)
- Non-subscribers: $50
Digital: Get instant digital access to all files included in this fix.
- Current subscribers: $25 (Use code TXFIX at checkout. Must be logged in and a current Therapy Fix subscriber for code to work.)
- Non-subscribers: $40
You can also purchase individual products by clicking on the links below. Please note that not all products in each Therapy Fix are available for individual purchase.
The Med SLP Therapy Fix No. 3 contains the following:
- Patient and staff education handout: Brain Injury Symptoms According to Location of Brain Damage
- Language Task: Interview Questions to Improve Quality of Care for Those With Aphasia
- Book Review: Brain Injury Survival Kit: 365 Tips, Tools, and Tricks to Deal with Cognitive Function Loss by Cheryl Sullivan, MD
- Language Task: Building a Medical History Form
- Dysphagia Intervention: Chin Tuck Against Resistance
- Dysphagia Handout: Meltable Solids
- Dysphagia Handout: Proactive Swallowing Therapy While NPO
- Cognitive-Linguistic Task: Writing a Grocery List Based on Recipes for a Dinner Party
- Cognitive-Linguistic Task: Lemonade Stand Business Plan
- 72 Functional Compensatory Strategies to Increase Independence with Cognitive-Linguistic Skills
- Tips for Thriving After Surviving a Concussion
- Handout: Motor Speech Impairments
- Handout: When to Refer to a Speech-Language Pathologist
- Mindfulness exercise for SLPS: Before Going Into Work
- TBI Support Group Poster Template
- Quote by Frederick Buechner
TECH SPECS: Digital download, zipped file (45 MB). Various file types including PDF, JPG, and MP3. Must be opened on computer, not mobile device like iPhone or iPad.