Med/Rehab Speech-Language Pathology Therapy Fix No. 6 (Released Jun 2018)
Therapy Fix is a monthly subscription of patient education handouts, structured interventions, clinical resources and more, designed to help speech-language pathologists save time and change lives. Previous editions of Therapy Fix are available. Note that current Therapy Fix subscribers receive big discounts. You can learn more about Therapy Fix and subscribe here.
Current Therapy Fix subscribers: If you were subscribed as of June 2018, use your unique digital download code at checkout to reduce your total to $0. Can't find your code? Email us and we will hook you up.
If you are not a current Therapy Fix subscriber, you can still access this edition of the Med/Rehab Speech-Language Pathology Therapy Fix. Choose between the following two options:
Print+Digital: Receive a full printed copy in your mailbox as well as an instant digital download link delivered to your email.
- Current subscribers: $35 (Use code TXFIX at checkout. Must be logged in and a current Therapy Fix subscriber for code to work.)
- Non-subscribers: $50
Digital: Get instant digital access to all files included in this fix.
- Current subscribers: $25 (Use code TXFIX at checkout. Must be logged in and a current Therapy Fix subscriber for code to work.)
- Non-subscribers: $40
You can also purchase individual products by clicking on the links below. Please note that not all products in each Therapy Fix are available for individual purchase.
The Med SLP Therapy Fix No. 6 contains the following:
- Handout: Cognitive-Linguistic Strategies for People with Dementia and Their Caregivers
- Language Task: Constraint-Induced Language Therapy (CILT) Task: Building a Garden
- Language Resource: 5 Pocket-Sized Low Tech AAC Cards for People with Aphasia
- Dysphagia Handout: Expiratory Muscle Strength Training (EMST)
- Dysphagia Handout: What to Know Before Signing a Legal Variance Form
- Cognitive-Linguistic Task: Following Multi-Step Directions Using the Visualizations Strategy
- Cognitive-Linguistic Handout: CPAP Use and Cognitive Function
- Cognitive-Linguistic Handout: Brain Injury and Rest
- Book Review: Aphasia, My World Alone by Helen Harlan Wulf
- Quote based on Jung's theories of resistance and change
- Mindfulness Exercise for SLPs: Aphasia Awareness
- Bonus: 5 Alternating Attention Tasks (no language required)
- Bonus: Handout: 10 Major Symptoms of Left vs. Right Brain Damage
- Bonus: Handout: Adult Onset Neurogenic Dysfluency
TECH SPECS: Digital download, zipped file (58.1 MB). PDF formats. Must be opened on computer, not mobile device like iPhone or iPad.