Med/Rehab Speech-Language Pathology Therapy Fix No. 7 (Released Jul 2018)
Therapy Fix is a monthly subscription of patient education handouts, structured interventions, clinical resources and more, designed to help speech-language pathologists save time and change lives. Previous editions of Therapy Fix are available. Note that current Therapy Fix subscribers receive big discounts. You can learn more about Therapy Fix and subscribe here.
Current Therapy Fix subscribers: If you were subscribed as of July 2018, use your unique digital download code at checkout to reduce your total to $0. Can't find your code? Email us and we will hook you up.
If you are not a current Therapy Fix subscriber, you can still access this edition of the Med/Rehab Speech-Language Pathology Therapy Fix. Choose between the following two options:
Print+Digital: Receive a full printed copy in your mailbox as well as an instant digital download link delivered to your email.
- Current subscribers: $35 (Use code TXFIX at checkout. Must be logged in and a current Therapy Fix subscriber for code to work.)
- Non-subscribers: $50
Digital: Get instant digital access to all files included in this fix.
- Current subscribers: $25 (Use code TXFIX at checkout. Must be logged in and a current Therapy Fix subscriber for code to work.)
- Non-subscribers: $40
You can also purchase individual products by clicking on the links below. Please note that not all products in each Therapy Fix are available for individual purchase.
The Med SLP Therapy Fix No. 7 contains the following:
- Handout: Hidden Dangers for People with Dysphagia on Thickened Liquids
- Language Task: Inclusion/Exclusion of Categories
- Language Task: Automatic speech scenes
- Keep Calm and Assess the Risk of Aspiration Pneumonia
- Handout: How to Make Thickened Liquid Popsicles
- Handout: Which Thickener is Right for Me?
- Handout: Types of Dementia
- Cognitive Screener
- Alternating Attention & Visual Scanning: Matching Numbers to Letters
- Book Review: To Root and To Rise: Accepting Brain Injury by Carole J. Starr
- Quote from Helen Harlan Wulf's book, Aphasia, My World Alone
- Mindfulness Exercise for SLPs: Making the Most Generous Assumptions
- Bonus: Speech Therapy Appointment Card
- Bonus: Handout: How Damage to the Recurrent Laryngeal Nerves Affects Swallowing and Voice
- Bonus: A Visual Model of Cognition
TECH SPECS: Digital download, zipped file (109.5 MB). PDF formats. Must be opened on computer, not mobile device like iPhone or iPad.