Med/Rehab Speech-Language Pathology Therapy Fix No. 1 (Released Jan 2018)
Therapy Fix is a monthly subscription of patient education handouts, structured interventions, clinical resources and more, designed to help speech-language pathologists save time and change lives. Previous editions of Therapy Fix are available. Note that current Therapy Fix subscribers receive big discounts. You can learn more about Therapy Fix and subscribe here.
Current Therapy Fix subscribers: If you were subscribed as of January 2018, use your unique digital download code at checkout to reduce your total to $0. Can't find your code? Email us and we will hook you up.
If you are not a current Therapy Fix subscriber, you can still access this edition of the Med/Rehab Speech-Language Pathology Therapy Fix. Choose between the following two options:
Print+Digital: Receive a full printed copy in your mailbox as well as an instant digital download link delivered to your email.
- Current subscribers: $35 (Use code TXFIX at checkout. Must be logged in and a current Therapy Fix subscriber for code to work.)
- Non-subscribers: $50
Digital: Get instant digital access to all files included in this fix.
- Current subscribers: $25 (Use code TXFIX at checkout. Must be logged in and a current Therapy Fix subscriber for code to work.)
- Non-subscribers: $40
You can also purchase individual products by clicking on the links below. Please note that not all products in each Therapy Fix are available for individual purchase.
The Med SLP Therapy Fix No. 1 contains the following:
- Alternating attention task
- G-Codes Quick Reference Guide
- Sequencing and attention task
- Call light sign
- Book review for Tell Me Everything You Don't Remember by Christine Hyung-Oak Lee
- Voicemail planning cognitive-linguistic task, including weekly calendar and 6 voicemail messages (each voicemail is included as a separate audio file as well as a collective audio file for all voicemails played one after another)
- Masako dysphagia intervention handout
- Feature analysis language task
- Stress and burnout mindfulness exercise for SLPs
- Quote by theologian Jurgen Moltmann
- Handout for patients, staff, and family describing aspiration precautions related to GERD
TECH SPECS: Digital download, zipped file (78.9 MB). Various file types including PDF, JPG, and MP3.