Med/Rehab Speech-Language Pathology Therapy Fix No. 1 (Released Jan 2018)
Current Therapy Fix subscribers: If you were subscribed as of January 2018, use your unique digital download code at checkout to reduce your total to $0. Can't find your code? Email us and we will hook you up.
The Med SLP Therapy Fix No. 1 contains the following:
- Alternating attention task
- G-Codes Quick Reference Guide
- Sequencing and attention task
- Call light sign
- Book review for Tell Me Everything You Don't Remember by Christine Hyung-Oak Lee
- Voicemail planning cognitive-linguistic task, including weekly calendar and 6 voicemail messages (each voicemail is included as a separate audio file as well as a collective audio file for all voicemails played one after another)
- Masako dysphagia intervention handout
- Feature analysis language task
- Stress and burnout mindfulness exercise for SLPs
- Quote by theologian Jurgen Moltmann
- Handout for patients, staff, and family describing aspiration precautions related to GERD
TECH SPECS: Digital download, zipped file (78.9 MB). Various file types including PDF, JPG, and MP3.