Med/Rehab Speech-Language Pathology Therapy Fix No. 2 (Released Feb 2018)
Therapy Fix is a monthly subscription of patient education handouts, structured interventions, clinical resources and more, designed to help speech-language pathologists save time and change lives. Previous editions of Therapy Fix are available. Note that current Therapy Fix subscribers receive big discounts. You can learn more about Therapy Fix and subscribe here.
Current Therapy Fix subscribers: If you were subscribed as of February 2018, use your unique digital download code at checkout to reduce your total to $0. Can't find your code? Email us and we will hook you up.
If you are not a current Therapy Fix subscriber, you can still access this edition of the Med/Rehab Speech-Language Pathology Therapy Fix. Choose between the following two options:
Print+Digital: Receive a full printed copy in your mailbox as well as an instant digital download link delivered to your email.
- Current subscribers: $35 (Use code TXFIX at checkout. Must be logged in and a current Therapy Fix subscriber for code to work.)
- Non-subscribers: $50
Digital: Get instant digital access to all files included in this fix.
- Current subscribers: $25 (Use code TXFIX at checkout. Must be logged in and a current Therapy Fix subscriber for code to work.)
- Non-subscribers: $40
You can also purchase individual products by clicking on the links below. Please note that not all products in each Therapy Fix are available for individual purchase.
The Med SLP Therapy Fix No. 2 contains the following:
- Patient and staff education handout: Speech Therapy and the Brain
- Make-Your-Own-Communication-Board for People with Aphasia- with 60 icons
- Emergency card template for people with aphasia
- Instructions for how to play sequencing game "Trash"
- Alphabet board in alphabetical and QWERTY formats
- SLP ICD-10 codes quick reference
- Book Review: Being Mortal by Atul Gawande
- Cognitive-linguistic task: Calculating various menu items. 4 menus and worksheets included.
- Handout: The Mendelsohn Dysphagia Intervention
- Handout: The Importance of a Close Shave for Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation for People with Dysphagia
- Oral Mech Exam Quick Reference for Speech-Language Pathologists
- Make-Your-Own-Communication-Board for People with Aphasia
- Mindfulness for SLPs: Before a Care Conference
- Quote by CS Lewis
TECH SPECS: Digital download, zipped file (75.9 MB). Various file types including PDF, JPG, and MP3. Must be opened on computer, not mobile device like iPhone or iPad.