Dysphagia Exercises Tracking
Swallow exercise tracking sheet. Great for speech therapy sessions focused on dysphagia and reducing the risk of aspiration. Excellent homework tool.
Ok ok, so maybe dysphagia exercises aren't as exciting as walking with a walker. No one pulls out their camera to snap some Facebook shots of their loved one doing swallow exercises in rehab therapy. But hey, they're still cool.
What's great about this handy little handout is that it has the swallow anatomy right on the page. So the next time they ask, "And what is this doing?" you've got some good old fashioned anatomy to help visualize what all that hard work is accomplishing.
It's also an excellent tool for homework- give your client extra pages to complete in the morning and before going to bed. Voila. Instant triplage of your therapy power.
- Write the name of the exercise
- Write short instructions for each exercise
- Highlight how many repetitions you'd like them to complete
- Have the client cross off each repetition as you go
Other dysphagia resources:
- National Foundation of Swallowing Disorders: Swallowing Exercises: A list of exercises provided to the NFOSD by the UC Davis Health System, Department of Otolaryngology
- Swallowing Exercises for Patients with Head & Neck Cancer Receiving Radiation Treatment
- Dysphagia Cafe: Dysphagia Community for the Speech-Language Pathologist
Full access PDF is $8. Once purchased, you may save to your computer and print as many times as needed for your clinical practice.
MIX & MATCH, BUNDLE & SAVE: All Full-Access PDFs are discounted when you bundle:
- 1 for $8
- 2 for $12 ($6 each)
- 3 for $15 ($5 each)
Discount applied automatically at checkout.
If you purchase 20 color copies, 20 printed color copies will be delivered to your mailbox. Does not include access to PDF file.
Please note that PDFs are not easily opened, saved, or manipulated on phones or tablets. We recommend only downloading on a computer after purchase. Digital download links will be available after payment on the checkout page and in your order confirmation via email. You will have 5 download attempts over 1 month to access the file. Only the purchaser may access and use the file for their own clinical practice.
It is ok to:
- Share a printed copy of this resource with a patient/client, their family members and friends, and non-SLP/OT/PT related staff such as nursing, home healthcare providers, physicians, CNAs, social services, dietitians, activities teams, teachers, caregivers, etc.
- Digitally share the file via online, secure, HIPAA-compliant teletherapy software platforms to any of the people listed in the above point in the context of teletherapy.
It is not ok to:
- Share any digital copy with clients outside of the context of teletherapy.
- Store these files in any publicly accessible online storage system, such as a shared Google drive or other online storage service.
- To share these files with other SLP/OT/PT related colleagues or friends. Please refer, don’t share.
TECH SPECS: Digital download (3.2 MB). JPG format. 11x8.5 inches. High resolution (300 dpi).