Med/Rehab Speech-Language Pathology Therapy Fix No. 8 (Released Aug 2018)
Therapy Fix is a monthly subscription of patient education handouts, structured interventions, clinical resources and more, designed to help speech-language pathologists save time and change lives. Previous editions of Therapy Fix are available. Note that current Therapy Fix subscribers receive big discounts. You can learn more about Therapy Fix and subscribe here.
Current Therapy Fix subscribers: If you were subscribed as of January 2018, use your unique digital download code at checkout to reduce your total to $0. Can't find your code? Email us and we will hook you up. If you were not subscribed at this time, use the code below to exclusive subscriber pricing (see below).
If you are not a current Therapy Fix subscriber, you can still access this edition of the Med/Rehab Speech-Language Pathology Therapy Fix. Choose between the following two options:
Print+Digital: Receive a full printed copy in your mailbox as well as an instant digital download link delivered to your email.
- Current subscribers: $35 (Use code TXFIX at checkout. Must be logged in and a current Therapy Fix subscriber for code to work.)
- Non-subscribers: $50
Digital: Get instant digital access to all files included in this fix.
- Current subscribers: $25 (Use code TXFIX at checkout. Must be logged in and a current Therapy Fix subscriber for code to work.)
- Non-subscribers: $40
You can also purchase individual products by clicking on the links below. Please note that not all products in each Therapy Fix are available for individual purchase.
The Med SLP Therapy Fix No. 8 contains the following:
- Handout: Anosognosia
- Language Task: CILT Task: Organizing a workspace
- Language Handout: How Speaking Valves Work
- Dysphagia Handout: What Nursing Staff Needs to Know about Swallowing Disorders and Swallow Precautions
- Dysphagia Handout: The Shaker exercise
- Dysphagia Handout: You Swallow Spiders in Your Sleep + 10 Swallowing Misconceptions
- Cognitive-Linguistic Task: Make Your Own ADL Sequencing Board for Grooming/Dressing Tasks
- Cognitive-Linguistic Task: Calculating Tips
- Cognitive-Linguistic Task: Sequencing Steps to Put on Nasal Cannula
- Book Review: Every Note Played Lisa Genova
- Postcard: "What is a Speech Language Pathologist" in over 50 languages (not included in digital downloads)
- Mindfulness Exercise for SLPs: The Paradox of Grief and Transformation
- Bonus: Handout: Exercises for Bells Palsy
- Bonus: Cognitive Impairment Staff Communication Documentation
- Bonus: Handout: Building an Orientation Station for People with Memory Impairments
TECH SPECS: Digital download, zipped file (118.7 MB). PDF formats. Must be opened on computer, not mobile device like iPhone or iPad.