Access Pass - PREMIER
Access Pass Benefits
Digital downloads from our Clinical Resource Library
- Download PDfs you can print and use for the lifetime of your clinical practice, including:
- Educational handouts for patients, families, caregivers, and staff.
- Session materials that you can use within a structured therapy session or assign as homework.
- Clinical resources like reference charts, informal evaluations, triage guides, and checklists.
- As a subscriber, you get to vote on which new content is produced each month.
- Access Pass Premier = = $900 of Access Pass credit added to your account every three months that you can use in the following ways:
- $10 = digital download
- $20 = color hard copies delivered to your mailbox
- $20 = pediatric SLP book+activities pack delivered to your mailbox
Live continuing education every month
Join us for live continuing education presented online every month, featuring topics that you can apply directly to your clinical practice. We seek out experts who offer clear, cutting-edge insight to keep your clinical practice fresh and evidence-based.
These courses are a great opportunity to interact and engage with a larger interdisciplinary community, ask questions, and consistently capture your continuing education license requirements throughout the year.
- One live webinar per month for each discipline with ability to register for the recorded version if you're unable to make the live event.
- The opportunity to vote on which topics you need most so we are serving your learning needs.
Full access to article snapshots
Our article snapshots are short summaries of published research papers. We understand that the current paywall system of peer-reviewed academic research is largely inaccessible for most active clinicians. These snapshots provide accessible, affordable, condensed information you can use to help guide your clinical decision making.
- A searchable database of our entire library of over 200 article snapshots with new snapshots added monthly.
- Clinical takeaways at the end of each snapshot that tie the research to your clinical practice.
- Articles that are recently published or considered landmark studies, keeping the best info at your fingertips.
Promos and Monthly Options
- Access Pass Basic ($35/month): Our monthly subscription option
- 5 digital downloads per month
- Access Pass Plus ($100/year): Our annual subscription
- 5 bonus downloads every 3 months
- 50% off all continuing education courses released in the past three months
Can I share the resources with my facility?
What is the cancellation policy?
Any subscription can be canceled at any time for any reason.
Subscriptions must be canceled before the recurring charge (monthly for Basic package, every 3 months for Plus package, and every year for Premier package).
If you cancel before your card is charged again, you will keep any remaining Access Pass download credits attached to your account, though you will not be able to use them. You will immediately lose access to the Article Snapshots library. You will not be able to sign up for free CEUs.
What is the refund policy?
We do not provide refunds on subscription products. Starting with a monthly subscription is a great way to see if this product is a good fit for you, and you can cancel your monthly subscription any time.
How many downloads do I get per month with each subscription?
- With the monthly Access Pass (Basic), you will automatically receive $50 in store credit, enough for 5 PDF download credits to your account each time your subscription automatically renews.
- With the 3-month Access Pass (Plus), you will immediately receive $200 in store credit, enough for 20 PDF download credits to your account.
- With the annual Access Pass (Premier), you will immediately receive $900 in store credit, enough for 90 PDF download credits to your account.
Do the downloads roll-over?
Yes, any un-used downloads will remain in your account month to month.
If I cancel, do I lose my download credits?
No, but you will not be able to use them.
How long do I have access to the PDFs?
Once you “purchase” a digital download with your download credits, it is yours to save, print, and use for the lifetime of your clinical practice. We recommend backing up your files in a safe space.
Can I choose any PDF from the library, or am I limited to discipline-specific collections?
All Access Pass subscribers can choose any PDF from the library, regardless of related discipline. This is because we believe that there is so much interdisciplinary cross-over that it would be extremely difficult to categorize every piece into one specific discipline.
We do ask clinicians to select their discipline when signing up so that we can better serve your needs with tailored email notifications regarding new PDF releases and upcoming courses.
What if I can’t attend the live webinar? Can I still access it for free as a subscriber?
Yes. Registration for the courses starts on the first of each month. Access Pass subscribers have between the 1st of the month and 6 days after the live course to register. Once registered, you have 30 days to access the course.
I would like to be an Access Pass subscriber, but also want to receive the book that pairs with all of the pediatric SLP literacy materials each month. Can I still get the book delivered?
Yes, you can use $20 of your Access Pass credits to order the book + a printed copy of the accompanying literacy materials.
- Basic (monthly) package includes $50 of Access Pass credit per month.
- Plus (3 month) package includes $200 of Access Pass credit every 3 months.
- Premier (annual) package includes $900 of Access Pass credit every year.
Have other questions? Contact us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.