Work With Us
We are always looking for people who are passionate about helping clinicians save time and change lives. If you have clinical experience as a speech-language pathologist, occupational therapist, or physical therapist, have top-notch research and writing skills, and want to interact with a team that is pushing health literacy and quality therapy materials forward, reach out!
Roles we are looking for:
This role is perfect if you go to work every day and think to yourself, I need to create a handout about XYZ so that my patients understand their condition better, or I need to put some materials together so my patients can make progress with their goal. If you are constantly striving to help patients, family, friends, caregivers, and staff understand clinical and therapeutic concepts through strong visual and verbal education, then your skills could be a great fit as a Content Specialist. We are looking for:
- Active, practicing, licensed clinicians
- Strong research and writing skills
- Strong understanding of the needs of active clinicians
- Ability to be consistent with tight deadlines
- Strong collaboration with online team from all over
Do you believe in what we are doing here at Therapy Insights? Do you love our products and believe that clinicians can truly save time and changing lives by utilizing them in their practice? We are looking for Brand Ambassadors who:
- Have a basic understanding and appreciation of marketing
- Have an established online presence with SLP, OT, and/or PT followers
- Are passionate about building relationships with clinical communities
- Can help us get feedback in order to improve our products
If you are interested in working with us, please write a short cover letter, including your favorite Therapy Insights product and why, and send it to email@example.com.