What is Therapy Fix?
Keeping your clinical practice fresh
We believe in helping therapists save time and change lives by providing expertly designed, evidence-based, modern therapy materials. Every month, our Content Specialists generate a selection of ideas. Therapy Fix subscribers have a chance to review these ideas and vote on which ones they would like to see come to life. By the first of the month, subscribers have a freshly designed batch of content delivered right to their mailbox. Additionally, subscribers receive a unique digital download code so that they can download all of the files as PDFs and print as many times as needed for their clinical practice.
We are committed to making your month better every time you receive a Therapy Fix in the mail. Our subscribers rate us 5 stars for the quality, functionality, and relevance of our materials.
"One misconception about SLPs is that we only work on speech (articulation), when we really work on SO MANY other aspects. Therapy Fix helps with this misconception by supplying me with materials that I cannot find anywhere else. There are so many great activities for language, speech, cognition, and swallowing that are current and appropriate for the adult population. As adult materials are hard to find, Therapy fix has been an invaluable addition to my resources. My favorite thing is the beautiful handouts, that are concise and functional, and are appropriate for patients and fellow professionals alike. These have been useful in educating patients, as well as promoting my speech services to potential patients and other professionals." - Jessica Schell
Separate disciplines, interdisciplinary focus
Therapy Fix comes in 4 different clinical editions:
- Rehab SLP
- Pediatric SLP
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
All of our Therapy Fix editions have a clinical rehabilitation focus. With the exception of the Pediatric SLP edition, all other editions are designed for therapists who work with adults in rehabilitation settings. Our Pediatric SLP edition is designed for SLPs who address feeding/swallowing, speech, language, and literacy.
- Each fix comes packed with patient/family education handouts, session materials, clinical resources, article summaries and more, depending on the edition- please see individual product page for details of each edition.
- Each month, subscribers vote on which content they would like to see created next.
- Each month, you receive a printed copy in the mail along with a code to download the PDFs.
- $25/month for print+digital editions.
- Save 10% when you subscribe annually.
- Monthly subscriptions can be canceled anytime.
- Print as many copies as needed as long as it's for your own clinical practice.
- Everything in each Therapy Fix is new. We do not ever include content currently in the Therapy Insights library in a future Therapy Fix.