Therapy Insights - Part Time Pediatric SLP Content Writer
Applications for this position are now closed.
Part Time Pediatric SLP Content Writer
Therapy Insights helps speech, occupational, and physical therapists save time and change lives by developing patient education handouts, therapy interventions, clinical tools, and continuing education courses.
We are looking for someone who can dedicate 5-10 hours per month writing content for handouts, therapy materials, and clinical resources for pediatric speech-language pathologists. The content writer will be responsible for generating content ideas and developing these ideas in raw text format. No graphic design experience is necessary.
The writer will be working remotely within a team of collaborative clinicians located across the country. Each month, the pediatric SLP content team (you and one other member) proposes 6 ideas to customers. The most 4 most popular ideas are then created and released the following month.
- Generate 3 ideas for content per month.
- Write 1-4 pieces of content per month, depending on what subscribers vote for.
- Stay knowledgeable of current evidence-based practice, which will shape your writing and content development.
Therapy Insights Values:
- Interdisciplinary collaboration.
- Functional, meaningful therapy materials that help clinicians save time and change lives.
- Beautiful design.
- Are passionate about high quality therapy materials and clinical tools
- Have strong organizational skills
- Have effective time management skills
- Have the ability to work without direct supervision
- Have a strong background in pediatric therapy, particularly in the areas of feeding/swallowing, developmental delays, neurological and genetic conditions, and speech sound disorders.
- Are motivated to include the most recent evidence base in the materials you create.
- Want to be a part of a mission that serves those who serve others, ultimately changing lives and empowering both clinicians and patients to optimize quality of life around the world
- Pediatric speech-language pathology
- Deep knowledge of current resources available to pediatric clinicians
- Google Sheets and Google Docs
- Time management