Therapy Insights Interdisciplinary Consultant Team
Applications are currently closed.
Who this is for: You should consider being a part of this team if you:
- are passionate about interdisciplinary collaboration
- are a creative problem solver
- want to be part of a growing community of innovative clinicians that value health literacy, evidence-based practice, and quality design
- want to be recognized as an expert and a leader in your field
- want to build your resume
Purpose of this group: This team serves the mission of Therapy Insights by identifying the current needs and perspectives of active physical, occupational and speech therapists and integrating those needs with the products and services of Therapy Insights.
Members of the team are active rehabilitation clinicians who are in a position to easily to identify shifts in job markets, healthcare policy, novel interventions, new research, gaps in product market, etc, which is then shaped into feedback that Therapy Insights can use to research, write, design, and develop products and services to better serve the needs of the Therapy Insights customer base.
Makeup of this group: The team consists of a minimum of one speech-language pathologist, one occupational therapist, and one physical therapist, all of whom work as active clinicians. Each team member values interdisciplinary collaboration, evidence-based practice, creativity, and innovation.
Functionality of this group: The team will meet once a month via Zoom. The team will be provided with a structured agenda for each meeting. Some prep work (no more than one hour per month) is required to participate effectively in the Zoom meetings.
Requirements to apply:
- Be an active clinician in the role of SLP, OT, COTA, PT, or PTA
- Be able to commit two hours to this team each month
- Be available for our first scheduled meeting on October 7, 2020 at 2pm mountain time
Compensation: Time commitment is expected to be 2 hours per month with a compensation rate of $50/hour. One hour per month will be dedicated to the online team meeting and the other hour will be spent on research as needed to prepare for these meetings. Team members will have full access to all Therapy Insights products, including the Access Pass, Therapy Fix, digital downloads, tangible goods, and previews of new products at no cost to them.
Timeline for this application round:
- Applications open September 23, 2020.
- Applications are due by September 30, 2020.
- Successful applicants will be notified by October 1, 2020 for a Zoom interview, which will take place between October 1 and October 4.
- Final applicants will be notified of official team placement on October 5, 2020.
- Applicants must be available for the first meeting, which will take place via Zoom on 2:00pm mountain time. October 7, 2020.