Get instant access to expertly crafted education handouts, functional therapy materials, continuing education courses, and the latest research from leading experts.
A powerful suite of time-saving clinical tools for SLPs, OTs, COTAs, PTs and PTAs.
As a clinician, you spend the majority of your time connecting with your patients. It's in this connection that beautiful things happen. We know that in the current state of healthcare and education settings, you simply do not have the luxury of time to research and create therapy materials or spend hours curating the latest research. That's why we created the Access Pass. Our goal? To help you save time and change lives by giving you everything you need at your fingertips.
Built by clinicians, for clinicians, The Access Pass offers over 1,000 digital downloads (with 25 new downloads added monthly), a searchable library of hundreds of Article Snapshots (one page summaries of recently published research articles), and a continuing education library with new live courses added monthly. We invite you to join our community and get instant access to beautiful patient education handouts and therapy materials, continuing education courses, as well as accessible research from leading experts in the field.
$35/month | $385/year
The Access Pass suite of clinical libraries
View the entire content library before you sign up and see if it's a good fit for you.
There is such a variety of information and resources that I can find in what I’m looking for regarding different diagnoses, symptoms, and etc. and apply it to skilled interventions on a daily basis.
- An Access Pass member
View some Article Snapshots samples before you sign up and see if it's a good fit for you.
I can always find time to read a summary of important research, but not a full journal article. These snapshots help me stay up-to-date on best practices.
- An Access Pass member
View the entire course library before you sign up and see if it's a good fit for you.
The courses are easy to access and provide a variety of topics that are relevant to modern practice. They have offered topics that I didn’t originally consider, for which I am grateful. It has helped me maintain a well-rounded knowledge base I order to best serve my patients.
- An Access Pass member
The Clinical Resource Library
Digital downloads in the library
New resources added monthly
Average time it takes to create a handout from scratch
Average time it takes to search, download, and print from the library
What's inside the library?
Patient education handouts to improve health literacy
Done for you presentation slide decks for inservices and support groups
Differential diagnosis references and dx decision trees
Quick evaluation forms
Functional therapy materials
Features of the Clinical Resource Library:
- Choose from over 1,000 digital downloads from our resource library, including patient education handouts, therapy materials, and clinical tools (eval forms, diagnostic references, etc).
- New downloads are added to the library each month (and you vote for what we create next!)
- Once you download a material, it's yours to save, print, and share with your clients and their families for the lifetime of your clinical practice.
- All resources are created by clinicians for clinicians and cite the most recent body of evidence.
- We value beautiful design and language that is accessible to patients and their families.
You don't have to join to see what's inside! Browse through the library to see if it's a good fit for you!
Recently added resources:
The Article Snapshots Library
Average cost of a single research paper
Average time it takes to read a full research paper
Average time it takes to read an Article Snapshot
Average number of clinical takeaways listed in each snapshot
Features of the Article Snapshots Library:
- Hundreds of single-page summaries of peer-reviewed research with new summaries added monthly.
- Articles are either recently published or considered landmark cases.
- Each Article Snapshot includes a bulleted list of clinical takeaways you can immediately apply to your clinical practice.
Take a sneak peek!
Check out these sample Article Snapshots:
The Continuing Education Library
Features of the Continuing Education Library:
- Our courses are taught by leading experts in the field.
- Therapy Insights is an ASHA and AOTA Approved CE Provider. We approve our PT courses with the Physical Therapy Board of California.
- Get a chance to directly interact with fellow colleagues and expert clinicians via Zoom during the live courses.
- Courses are also available as recorded editions.
- We develop 3-4 new live courses per month.
- Members have access to all courses in the library with no limit on how many courses you can take each month.
All PT courses are approved by the California Board of Physical Therapy.
How our process works
What should we create next? You get to decide!
Every month, we send you a survey with some ideas. You get to rate each idea based on what you need right now for your clinical practice. The top ideas then move into the production line!
Our team of active clinicians crafts beautiful, evidence-based content.
We research, write, design, and release new products into our growing library every single month. Our content development team is made up of PTs, PTAs, OTs, COTAs, and SLPs, so we get it.
Exclusive access to the library.
As a subscriber, you get access to our content. Download PDFs and save and print for the lifetime of your clinical practice. Save time so you can focus on what you do best- changing lives!
Tools to make it easy to keep learning and growing.
Every month, we host live continuing education courses and release new Article Snapshots (single page summaries of recently published research) so you can keep your practice fresh.
ACCESS PASS FAQs
What is the cancellation policy?
- Any subscription can be canceled at any time for any reason.
- Subscriptions must be canceled before the recurring charge (monthly for Basic package and every year for Premier package).
- If you cancel before your card is charged again, this will result access to all features, including use of download credits, access to courses, and access to Article Snapshots.
What is the refund policy?
We do not provide refunds on subscription products. Starting with a monthly subscription is a great way to see if this product is a good fit for you, and you can cancel your monthly subscription any time.
How many downloads do I get per month with each subscription?
Basic: $50 of credits each month (5 downloads)
- Plus: $200 of credits every three months (20 downloads)
- Premier: $900 of credits every year (90 downloads)
Can I only use the Access Pass credits for downloads?
You can use your credits in the following ways:
- $10 = 1 digital download
- $20 = color hard copies delivered to your door
- $20 = pediatric SLP book + activities pack delivered to your door
- $20 = presentation slide deck
How long do I have access to the PDFs?
Once you download a digital file with your credits, it is yours to save, print, and use for the lifetime of your clinical practice. We recommend backing up your files in a safe space.
Do the download credits roll-over?
Yes, any un-used downloads will remain in your account month to month as long as you are subscribed. Credits are not accessible if your account is not active.
If I cancel, do I lose my download credits?
No, but you will be unable to use the credits. Credits can only be redeemed when a subscription is active.
Can I choose any digital download from the library, or am I limited to discipline-specific collections?
All Access Pass subscribers can choose any content from the library, regardless of related discipline. This is because we believe that there is so much interdisciplinary cross-over that it would be extremely difficult to categorize every piece into one specific discipline.
I would like to be an Access Pass subscriber, but also want to receive the book that pairs with all of the pediatric SLP literacy materials each month. Can I still get the book delivered?
Yes, you can use $20 of your Access Pass credits to order the book + a printed copy of the accompanying literacy materials.
What if I can’t attend the live course webinar? Can I still access it for free as a subscriber?
Yes. Access Pass subscribers can access all recorded versions of courses.
Also consider: Therapy Fix
Don’t have easy access to a color printer? Prefer to get beautiful prints delivered to you in your mailbox?
Therapy Fix ships monthly with beautiful full-color copies of all of the latest resources added to the Therapy Insights library. Receive a full color copy in the mail with extra bonuses like 11x17 posters, clinical anatomy cards, and stickers. You also receive a code to download all of the digital PDFs, which are yours to save and use for the lifetime of your clinical practice.
- Full color hard copies of 5 new resources each month
- 2 printed Article Snapshots (one page summaries of recently published research)
- 11x17 color poster
- Extra bonuses like laminated 5x7 clinical anatomy cards, stickers, and more
- Download code to access the PDFs that you can save and use for the lifetime of your clinical practice
- Curated pre-selected set of new content
- Nothing currently in the library will be included in a future Therapy Fix
- Access to the entire Clinical Resource Library, including 1,000+ digital downloads to choose from.
- Access to the full library of Article Snapshots online.
- Access to the Continuing Education Library- take as many courses as you want!