All material on this website, and the files associated with it, are copyrighted by Therapy Insights. It is protected by the copyright laws of the United States of America and under treaties with other nations. Unless otherwise stated, no material on this website is in the public domain. You may not download, copy, reproduce, redistribute, republish, publicly display, post, or transmit material on this website unless solely for the use of patient education or as expressly permitted, and then only the designated material.
Is it ok to share these files?
It is ok to:
- Share a printed copy of this resource with a patient/client, their family members and friends, and non-SLP/OT/PT related staff such as nursing, home healthcare providers, physicians, CNAs, social services, dietitians, activities teams, teachers, caregivers, etc.
- Digitally share the file via online, secure, HIPAA-compliant teletherapy software platforms to any of the people listed in the above point in the context of teletherapy.
It is not ok to:
- Share a single subscription across multiple users in a facility. One user per subscription.
- Share any digital copy with clients outside of the context of teletherapy.
- Store these files in any publicly accessible online storage system, such as a shared Google drive or other online storage service.
- To share these files with other SLP/OT/PT related colleagues or friends. Please refer, don’t share.
A note on using Therapy Insights materials for telehealth
Anyone who has legally obtained Therapy Insights PDFs via purchase from therapyinsights.com or through a Therapy Fix subscription has the right to share the files with their clients/patients via a secure file sharing system. A secure file sharing system consists of any digital access that is password protected. This may look like a closed/secure folder on Google Drive or Dropbox (or other similar service) that is shared only with clients/patients, or via a digital transmission through a secured online HIPAA-compliant teletherapy video platform. Users may also share the content via screen share on secure, HIPAA-compliant teletherapy platforms.