- Postal workers: USPS not telling the whole story about delays in mail
- Slower mail, fewer office hours part of Postal Service plans
- As USPS delays persist, bills, paychecks and medications are getting stuck in the mail
- Postal Service watchdog is auditing a Pa. mail processing plant where delays have been an issue
- USPS chief DeJoy cuts post office hours, lengthens delivery times in new 10-year plan
- U.S. post office has worst year for mail delays in a century
- Stitch Fix Feels the Pain of Postal Service Delays
- Chicago Mail Delays Creating ‘Unbearable’ Burden for Residents
- USPS marked thousands of packages as delivered while they sat at the post office
- Sen. Warner shares stories about Virginians’ mail problems amid USPS delays
- Charlotte man receives mother's ashes after weeks of thinking they were lost in mail
- Mail delayed or not arriving? You're not alone
- USPS forms task force to tackle service performance
- Democrats introduce ‘DeJoy Act’ in opening salvo against USPS leader’s mail-slowing plan
- Widespread Mail Delays As USPS Faces Unprecedented Backlog
- Why Biden Can’t Fire Postmaster General Louis DeJoy
Never received your package? You're not the only one.
USPS in the News
Therapy Insights lost and delayed mail
It started in March 2020. We re-sent approximately 60% of our packages that month. Initially, we believed this was related to COVID-19 (as was everything that seemed to be falling apart right around that time). International mail was stopped. We were seeing delays of up to 4 months within the United States.
Unfortunately, the problem has not significantly improved since then. We continue to re-ship about 30% of our packages on a monthly basis. We receive emails every day from our customers letting us know that they haven't received anything from us.
When we try to file claims with USPS about lost mail, they tell us that our tracking numbers (which they provided) don't exist.
Unfortunately, because the United States Postal Service is a quasi-governmental entity, it is deeply enmeshed with the politics of the country. We recently saw one of the most embittered elections in recent history, with USPS as a central pawn in the game. Sorting machines have gone missing. USPS employee hours have been cut. As long as Postmaster General Louis DeJoy is active, we will likely continue to see extremely low quality of delivery and service from USPS.
If you are missing a package, please reach out to us at support@therapyinsights or fill out the form below.
Live outside of the United States? View USPS international service disruptions.